Ladies Washroom at Mall - Ebb & Flow

Archives for 2008
Daybreak
Site Admin

Ladies Washroom at Mall - Ebb & Flow

Post by Daybreak »

In this dream I was in a mall lining up to use the ladies washroom. The washrooms were actually a toliet and a sink, and paper towel holder. There were two seperate doors for each washroom and so there was a line of ladies waiting to use them. I remember this one particular washroom nobody came out though we could see feet moving, and I remember knocking on the door asking if there was anything wrong. When the person opened the door it was a developmentally challenged lady who needed assistance. I some how helped her and found her location of where she wanted to be.

When I turned around I was no longer at the mall, but it felt like I was at the Bay of Fundy during the low tide. You could see for miles upon miles the bottom of the Fundy, and tiny creatures moving this way and that and air bubbles of crabs buried underneath. And I remember seeing this baby shark and I had placed it on this dock of some sort and was about to turn around to return to the mall, but had a change of heart because I knew the baby shark wouldn't survive without being in the water. By the time I had returned, the shark had gotten bigger and the crabs that I saw only just air bubbles had now surfaced and they were quite big. I realized I was in a dangerous area and decided to forego helping the shark and returning to the mall. As I started walking the tide was coming back in quite quickly. End of dream

Blessings,
Daybreak 8)
Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1