Dream of a friends wife and his church

Archives for 2008
jewel777
Bronze Member

Dream of a friends wife and his church

Post by jewel777 »

Please help me gain a better understanding of this dream as to direct me how to continue to pray.

In this dream I was asked by my friend to come to his house and help his wife with the word and train her into the ministry. Also, allow any healing that may be needed. In the dream I moved in and me and his wife became very close and I began to bring forth all that Holy Spirit was wanting concerning healing in her heart. We always had this little girl with us on a small bike with the front tire flat and she couldn't ride it, so she would just walk it and follow us wherever we walked together. I was able to see that this little girl was one of the wounds that my friends wife was carrying within her, but I was able to see what she could not. This house was very huge, and in the dream I know that it represents the church for some reason. My friend started a church about six months ago, so I believe in the dream that his wife symolizes the body somehow, but I'm not sure. To continue....In the dream I came up to her with a ten speed bike and presented it to the little girl next to her and I said I will teach you how to ride this....So she took the other small bike and let it fall and got on the 10 speed. Now it came time for me to leave, and this is the part that I really don't understand....I was all packed and I felt like the very house was mourning my departure..I could feel the whole house like it was a part of me...Then I began to take hugs from the two and I asked where my friend was so I could say goodbye to him, and his wife said that he was gone, he always leaves and that he is never home, and that he is always gone...I felt wierd when I heard that because I know my friend and he is a good husband. Then I reached out to hug her and then she went to kiss me and I stopper her and when I looked up to stop her she was my friend and I woke up in shock.. What is the spiritual meaning behind this? Is there something that God wants me to pray into....Please help me understand this...Blessings.........