I killed a evil man with a fork...

Archives for 2008
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

I killed a evil man with a fork...

Post by Jewels-inhisheart »

This is was a scary dream.
In the dream i was in a house.I had put Ben to bed and i was working with a lap top computer that did not seem to be operating right. I heard Autumns ( my real daughter) through a remote control device. Buti couldent contact her myself and when i tried to work it i saw that the batteries seem to be out.
Now i had put Ben my son to bed. In the house it was cold. There didint seem to be any door at a ll only what was left of a screen door. The cold and chill was coming in the house. I sensed Ed my husband was not there and i was alone.
I went outside where it seemed cold and kinda semi dark like twilight, There were two men like beings there. One looked like a horrible demon . It looked la little like the Hymillian snowman.. but the head had.. horns. I was very scared of this butt hen i saw that it was a costume. In it was just a mam as the head of this thing came off and i saw a mans head.
Butt he men were criminals. One told me ina matter of fact manner he was there to steal and maybe rape me. He was very sure of himself and had the autitude that i miles weel give up and in as there was no help for me. I had no defense and no one to help. I tried to cry to Jesus but a wierd yoddling sound came out instead.,
Now i see myself with thsi man in a room and i tell him ' tale what u want'.. i dont care./ Butt his did not appease him. I came to realise it wasent stuff he wanted but what was in me. He wanted my fear... my panic...
I kept cool and played dead. I started to play a odd game with him that seemed to have a semi sexual element to it.He was laying down. I played as if he had won and i was defeated and on ly could go along/.
Then i saw myself pick up a fork. Then i turned around and i stabbed him over and over untill he was dead.Somewhere in this i put a tag on his tow. When he was dead i decided to put him out in the freezing weather and be done with him.
The other rman seemed to be watching this. He did not interfere but it was a sif i was watching this through his eyes.
I would really like to have help with this one.