Finances

Archives for 2008
Overcoming
Silver Member

Finances

Post by Overcoming »

I've been seeing in a vision great light, like a spotlight, on my checking account. I don't know why but this has been before me for the past four to five days.
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Post by Truth Seeker »

Overcoming,

Has finances been heavy on your heart lately or something you recently prayed about?

If the answer is yes, God maybe getting ready to move on your behalf in that area.
Truth Seeker
Overcoming
Silver Member

Post by Overcoming »

Yes, as a matter of fact, I have been seeking the Lord regarding employment/finances. I've recently reapplied for a position I held last year and my previous employer wanted to hire me back but instead hired someone for a lower wage.
Overcoming
Silver Member

Post by Overcoming »

I believe I received an interpretation to the vision about my checking account. Last night I was led to the scripture from I Kings 17 when Elijah was given food and drink by the widow of Zarephath. It was during a time of famine but because of her obedience she was given the promise: I Kings 17:14 For thus saith the Lord God of Israel, The barrel of meal shall not waste, neither the cruse of oil fail, until the day that the Lord sendeth rain upon the earth. I believe the message is if we are faithful and obedient to give as the Lord directs we too will have supply that will not run out. :)
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Post by Truth Seeker »

Overcoming,

I can identify with your interp, because God deals with me a lot that way.

He will put a certain amount in my spirit and direct me to whom I should give it to.

When you give out of obedience, it's such a good feeling.

One way I know when God tells me to give is that after He does so it will become a burden until I give exactly what He told me to give.

I believe that these type of burdens are good healthy ones given by the Lord.

I just recently was given this same burden for someone in my church. 2 weeks ago there was a couple who just got married which happened to be the same day my wife and I got married 10 years ago. As they were getting married, the Holy Spirit said plant a $100 seed in their life. The Holy Spirit said this will rebuke the devour on their behalf and be symbolic of a 100 fold blessing to them.

It took me 2 weeks to give it and it stayed heavy on my mind (heart) until I put the money in the hand of the husband. Once I did, I was overwhelmed with honor and filled with praise unto God.

Overcoming, may blessing follow you all the days of your life.
Truth Seeker
Overcoming
Silver Member

Post by Overcoming »

Truth Seeker,

I can't believe you signed off with the statement: "may blessing follow you all the days of your life". I was just recently in Psalm 23:6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life. I looked up the word follow (Strong's 7291): to run after, chase, pursue. His blessing will run after, chase and pursue us!
Thank you so much for your response to my post - it was so so confirming and encouraging. I needed that today.

May you be blessed 100 fold.

Rejoicing
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Post by Truth Seeker »

Overcoming,

BE ENCOURAGED in the LORD, and remember to always give Him the praise, the glory and the honor.
Truth Seeker
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Post by Truth Seeker »

Forgot one thing,

Overcoming, welcome to the board.
Truth Seeker