Lots of gifts and GI-NOR-MUS doughnuts

Archives for 2008
Tic
Silver Member

Lots of gifts and GI-NOR-MUS doughnuts

Post by Tic »

In big house w/ex gf's sis in-law and some of her kids. They are bring gifts in to the house dozens of them. There is a room that is filled with gifts for me. Many wonderful things some are unwrapped and some are not. There is one gift from an unknown sender. At first it appears to be just a normal puppy, but upon closer examination it is a hyena! I am worried that the dog will grow up and attack me or others or just be a problem b/c it is a wild animal. Then some one tells me they make good pets it you get them when they are young and I notice that I have many other African animals that are stuffed replicas in my room of gifts, and that I could make a whole separate room of the house have an African them.

At the very beginning of the dream my mother is in the house w/ another women I don’t know who, but they brought in large boxes (about 5 of them) of doughnuts. When the box was opened, where you would usually expect about 2 dozen doughnuts in each box, there were just extremely large doughnuts that filled the entire box. One per box. I really don’t think this means anything , but hey sometimes you just never know. Maybe the Lord likes big GI-NOR-MUS doughnuts!