A vision and some of Danni's last words.......

Archives for 2008
barukh1
Platinum Member

A vision and some of Danni's last words.......

Post by barukh1 »

Danni is a 19 year old that died Thanksgiving day. Christi her mom is an incredible lady...I want to share a vision she had and a supernatual discussion she had with Danni...It gave me chills...it is a follows:

A few days before Danni passed away I had a this same vision of the table (as far as the eye could see and decked out in elegance) only she sat across from me in a beautiful white garment with a sparkling crown on her head.

Jesus sat at the head of the table and we all held hands. Twice in the day this vision came to me out of the blue. I told no one of what I had seen and at the end of that day I was led to pray with Danni, it was one of her last cognizant moments. She couldn’t talk much but as we prayed she said, “Table”.

I asked her if she saw a table and she replied, “Yes”. I asked her if she was sitting at a table and she said, “Yes”. She then proceeded to say, “He’s going to shut up the table,” and I said, “No! The table must be filled with souls!” and she agreed.
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Revelation 19:8-10 (King James Version)

8And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.

9And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

10And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.