Bridges Breaking & Numbers

Archives for 2008
Joshua2

Bridges Breaking & Numbers

Post by Joshua2 »

I have two dreams I need help with. The dreams are connected, the first is my son's, the second is from his girlfriend both are students in art college. Both sensitive to the spiritual realm, my son has yeilded to the typical assualt on young peoples faith while in college but recently seeems to be more intentional about his faith. Ines (girlfriend) is sensitive to the spiritual and open to learning more about Jesus Christ.

First Dream (1):

My son is ascending a bridge with a college friend, he's aware he needs to observe "how it's done" next they find themselves on the opposite side of what has become a bridge broken in the middle with two iron girders protruding out from each broken section (four protruding girders total) then he observes & follows his friend down an incline to a step embankment first watching his friend traversing through what appears to be a massive jungle gym made of white bars, he follows, his sense is each move is both a stretch and challenge... they complete to arrive at a sandy beach by the Ocean. End of Dream 1

Dream 2: (girlfriend's dream initially connects to first dream)

The first part of the dream was me watching the end of your dream. Looking out, I see you and Brandon hanging off of a white set of 12 bars in a row in what looks like an elaborate jungle gym but all the parts are moving as if it were the inside of a huge machine. You and Brandon are slowly moving closer.

Behind you is a collapsing concrete bridge with 7 metal bars (I remember every number that came up very vividly). I'm standing and waiting and you're still getting closer. Brandon jumps off and walks away on a paved path in the middle of a field of dying grass. You loosely hang there and the next part gets choppy and unclear.

One minute you jump off but I don't see you land, the next, you're turned around and heading back towards the bridge that is now burning. The whole scene starts to fade away from me and the perspective gets farther and farther away.

The next scene is me standing in a crowded street with surreally tall buildings almost blocking the sky. There are 3 in front of me, 3 behind me and 1 in the distance that is almost glowing. I'm frantically looking around and I see you about a block away. I start to make my way towards you but only end up back to where I was standing originally. I then start to really look at the people surrounding me and they're all faceless. Theres a body and a head but no face.

I start walking, disappointed and confused. The more and more I walk, the less and less people I encounter. This is the part where I start to be able to consciously control where I'm walking and what I'm doing. I realize I'm in a city that is familiar but that I've never been to before. There is no one around me. I start walking through the city as if I know exactly where to turn and where I'm going, but I don't. I turn around and there are 3 nuns following me. Next thing I know, they are in front of me leading me towards a smaller building. We walk in through the wooden doors and they sit me down in a room that looks like a waiting room, only there are people seated in every chair on the border of the room and they are all praying. The room is in an L shape and painted purple. I'm at the lower end of the L at the corner. i turn around to look at the length of the room and every person has their head down. I look at the right armrest of my chair and there is a tube with what looks like a shower head at the end of it. A lady next to me holds her up, reclines her chair and puts it in her mouth. It start making a sucking noise. I pick mine up, examine it, and put it back down. I am looking out the window directly opposite me and all I can see is the pavement and it looks wet. It's raining.

I get up from my chair and exit the building out the opposite way towards the back door. I am in France now. the Notre Dame is right in front of me across the street and I start walking towards it. you are standing directly in front of it, facing it and the sun is setting in front of you. I get closer and closer to you and reach out to grab your hand, you retract and look at me as if you don't know me. you put your hands on my face and close my eyes with your thumbs. You start to hum and i start to feel like I'm burning. It's getting really hot and your hands feel permanent on my face. I can't open my eyes as much as much as I may try. I'm still in control of my actions and cant stand the fact that I am unable to move or do anything.

I woke up this morning feeling like I was paralyzed. It took me a good minute to be able to move any part of my body.

Finally, I love these two kids and desire to use any platform I can to teach them the reality about the King and Kingdom, revealing His (Jesus Christ's) purpose in their lives. I pray your gifts can help me speak the truth in love to both of these amazing young people.