dante's inferno?, horses and riders

Archives for 2008
connie
Diamond Member

dante's inferno?, horses and riders

Post by connie »

Bless the Lord,

I had this dream this a.m. It has stayed with me throughout the day. I don't watch the news so I don't know what's going on in the world. :lol: I've been praying though. The dream:

I was on a stretch of paved highway in a desert. I could see some mountain or hill tops far in the distance. I had 2 babies with me. The babies were mine and looked to be of Arabic descent. We were on foot. I saw a man who I knew was evil rigging a trap of some sort. He was about a 1/4 or 1/2 mile down the highway (to the South). I knew he had set a trap of some other kind for some people earlier and they had died. He was messing around with an electrical/power line . I looked up and saw some wind/hand gliders in the sky. I knew the man was setting a trap for the wind gliders. I saw the white parachutes swoop towards the electrical line and the persons were eletrocuted in a chain reaction. Their remains were just ashes. I thought oh, this is like Dante's Inferno. They're being punished or judged (can't remember what word I used or thought) according to their deeds. Then I watched as the electricity arced up and hit the man who had set the trap. He was also consumed.

I suddenly felt an urgency to get my babies out of the area. I looked toward the North and saw a small hill in the highway. A Royal Canadian flag (this is how I thought of the flag in the dream) appeared and then a horse and rider. The rider, a white man, was carrying the flag. More horses and riders appeared and I wondered if they would allow me and my babies to ride along with them. I thought the first 'group' of riders were having a parade of some sort.

I watched as various sized horses without riders passed by me. Some of the horses were tiny. I scrutinized the faces of the riders to see if any would be open to allowing us to ride along. Some of the riders were dark skinned, looked Arabic and wore colorful head coverings, turban style. I thought of them as 'desert men'. They had packs on their horses. They looked as though they were fleeing or evacuating from the area.

Some were pulling wheeled trollies behind their horses (like the trollies a mechanic would use to slide under a car). As the last of the riders was abreast of me, I asked him if he could give us a ride or at least take my babies. He pulled a pack of some sort off the trollie and the trollie slid forward and under the horse (?). Then he made room on his saddle for one baby. He spoke to the rider in front of him in their language. That rider also repeated the same routine with the pack and trollie and he made made room for my other baby on his saddle. I was running behind the horses and reached out and handed my other baby to the rider. I felt some relief thinking I had at least saved my babies. I awoke.

His,

connie