my bro on drugs

Archives for 2008
missunderstoos21

my bro on drugs

Post by missunderstoos21 »

my dream started i was in my neighbourhhood around the corner with my 2 little bros and my sis... we were afraid to go home cause alot of stray dogs were in the area but eventually we came close to home. there is a dirty road next to my house and alot of ppl use it to walk thru as a shortcut. and alot of dope smokers walk thru there.... when i was passing i saw my older bro and he looked all strung out like he on something (this scared me cause he dont hang around ppl like them he is very responsible and hardworkin... he smokes little cigar here and there but nothin like dat) then i saw my oldest bro and he is a cop (i was confused). My oldest bro wasnt smokin or on anything but look lik he knew what was goin on...i saw this guy i knew and he was tryint to steal my phone... but i hurried reach my back door and head inside.... i went in my moms room and again my oldest bro was talkin bro was talk to my mom.... then my brother who i saw on drugs... came and gave her a good sum of money ($400 +)...i was like Whatt????!!!....

end of dream
*~*God is able and He wont fail*~*