Coughing up roaches

Archives for 2008
NOTW
Diamond Member

Coughing up roaches

Post by NOTW »

Well, I had this dream a couple of nights ago and it has stuck with me. I can't remember all the details but here goes...

I was at work and I look out of the window and I see this man accross the street, I believe it is Matthew - someone I know. I see that he seems to be disoriented and I believe that there is a demon oppressing him or that he needs healing. So I go outside to get him and there are all of these people sitting on the lawn in front of my office. They are looking in through the windows and from the outside you can see these birds flying in our office. Such as crows and it just feels evil. The people are mesmorized by it and I try to tell them that they are not really in our office. As I'm telling them and trying to pray for Matthew, I keep coughing up roaches...

I thought this dream was from the enemy but I'm not sure since it has stuck with me. Any insights would be greatly appreciated.
Last edited by NOTW on Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Love in Christ,
NOTW (Not of this World)

2 Chronicles 29:11 - "My sons, do not be negligent now, for the Lord has chosen you to stand before him and serve him, to minister before him and to burn incense.”
Joshua2

Post by Joshua2 »

NOTW,

As I prayed about this I had the sense of an imposing prescence within some aspect of your life comming from possibly your employer if work related or a ministry leader if ministry related. It's intimidating, yet you have the authority to bring blessing and speak peace into this very circumstance that you have been placed.

I beleive it is a place of both authority and inheiritance, Joshua 17: 11-17 seems applicable to your circumstance. Humility and clearing any clutter that hinders time with the Lord is key.

Father, I pray that any word here spoken of your spirit would encourage and bring life more abubundantly and that any word spoken of my flesh would wither away an have no effect on NOTW.

Rich Blessings in Jesus Christ,
+bill
NOTW
Diamond Member

Post by NOTW »

Thank you so much Bill. I can't seem to put two and two together right now so I'll have to pray more into this dream. Thank you so much for your insight!
Love in Christ,
NOTW (Not of this World)

2 Chronicles 29:11 - "My sons, do not be negligent now, for the Lord has chosen you to stand before him and serve him, to minister before him and to burn incense.”