"Impartation"

Archives for 2008
souledonHim
Gold Member

"Impartation"

Post by souledonHim »

I was laying in bed this morning and praying that the Lord would speak to me. Then I had this vision, I was in a auditorium and my husband was also there. In walks three men and they lay on the floor so I ask the Lord what this means. It is as if he is telling me what these three men are prayin for.

The first man seems to be me and he see's Jesus walking on the water and I say like Peter that I also want to walk on water.

Second man, I hear the words "stumbling blocks" I then continue to pray about it and ask the Lord if this has to do with Christmas Trees. Mainly I think I am asking is because of born agains (some) not beleiving in Christmas trees, presents and whatever else.

Third man, I hear the word "Impartation"
Your word is a lamp to my feet
and a light for my path.
j4him77
Bronze Member

Post by j4him77 »

Hi Souledonhim!

Here is my take on your dream. This dream speaks of those who wish to step out in faith for the higher more radical supernatural things of the Lord but there are others out there because of their religious legalism are stumbling blocks to others and prevent them from receiving the impartation to do the miraculous.

Ask the Lord to expose the stumbling blocks and remove them from your life and if there were any times you might have been a stumbling block to others. This one is a harder pill to swallow but I did this and continually have a posture of repentance about making sure I dont' cause others to fall or stumble because of my opinions that may seem 'good' but really it was all just info from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil and not info from the tree of life. The religious legalism tells people, 'You can only do this and not that. If you do this, you must be that.' Its usually a message without grace, mercy, love or truth just facts, process and procedure.

Once the stumbling blocks are removed ask Him for the impartation to receive and do the miraculous!

What a really cool dream!

Jaimee