Chuck Pierce Did My Wedding - BUMPING

Archives for 2008
zadokpriest
Diamond Member

Chuck Pierce Did My Wedding - BUMPING

Post by zadokpriest »

I had this dream twice in one night back to back - like replay.

In this dream I was going to marry a guy I use to date when I was in highschool - his name is Craig.

In the dream I asked Chuck Pierce to marry us and he said he would.

In the dream - we didn't have much time and we where to serimony was to start @ 7 p.m. and the actually exchanging of vowels would happen @ 8:30 p.m.

In this dream I was concerned about marring Craig as Craig is not sold out for Jesus and I was concern also about his looks. Not that he is bad looking just not drop-dead-knock-out. :lol:

Anyway I was concerned with the wedding starting on time, etc.

This dream the replayed again! Exactly the same way.... :shock: :?

Not sure I understand this....

Zadok :D
Last edited by zadokpriest on Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zadokpriest
Diamond Member

Post by zadokpriest »

Bumping! :mrgreen:

any insights??? :? :roll: :D

Zadok
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

Hi Zadok...the thing which struck me first time round with this dream and again on re-reading is that although you have a "man of renown" and spiritually recognised authority who has agreed to preside over your marriage (covenantal joining which could refer to a yoking in a number of scenarios such as business friendship minsitry etc) ) you yourself have some reservations.

Perhaps it is a dream warning you to take careful note of your still small inner voice before time runs out?

Just some thoughts...hope it helps.

charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Re: Chuck Pierce Did My Wedding - BUMPING

Post by WaitingforHim »

zadokpriest wrote:I had this dream twice in one night back to back - like replay.

In this dream I was going to marry a guy I use to date when I was in highschool - his name is Craig.
Seeing that you are about to be reunited with your first love, passion, or gift or calling that you once were with.

In the dream I asked Chuck Pierce to marry us and he said he would.
Seeing this as you asking Chuck to bless this reunion. Seeing Chuck as perhaps a Prophetic Mantle or anointing. Could you perhaps be asking the Lord for the anointing to follow through with your calling?

In the dream - we didn't have much time and we where to serimony was to start @ 7 p.m. and the actually exchanging of vowels would happen @ 8:30 p.m.

Seeing that this reunion with your destiny will happen soon. Seven is completion, perfection. Eight can mean new beginnings and 30 is the number for ministry.

In this dream I was concerned about marring Craig as Craig is not sold out for Jesus and I was concern also about his looks. Not that he is bad looking just not drop-dead-knock-out. :lol:

Seeing Craig as your gifts/callings. Again, seeing that you may have second thoughts about moving forward with them because you may not see all that the Lord does in them. Are you concerned that you are not "sold out" in areas or that your "outward" man is not where you would like her to be? Seeing again that the Lord is showing you that He is not concerned about all that you are..HE is looking at your heart, your inward man.
Anyway I was concerned with the wedding starting on time, etc.

Interp: I believe these dreams are calling dreams. I believe the Lord is calling you to reunite with what He has spoken to you about years ago. It seems that you struggle with whether or not you can walk this out or whether or not you are "good enough" to do what HE has called you to do. It seems Papa is encouraging you to move forward and that your Prophetic Destiny is marrying you to your gifts/ calling. Seeing that you are approaching completion of this phase in your life and entering into a new beginning in ministry. But you must move forward, do your part to make sure you are on time for the wedding. Do not fear!

I hope this helps. If not please discard.
Love to you.
WFH
This dream the replayed again! Exactly the same way.... :shock: :?

Not sure I understand this....

Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

Oh...I like waitings take much better!!! :)
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
zadokpriest
Diamond Member

Post by zadokpriest »

Waiting thank you - yes what you have shared does speak.

I was recently asked to minister in dance at a church. I have asked my girlfriend (young lady who I have trained and mentored for the past year or so) to minister with me.

In fact some time ago I was looking to start my own ministry in this area and her and I partner together.

I knew it was God, but really did not follow-through as I was concerned about rather or not I could do this.

It would require me stepping out, getting my 501c3 (which has been on my heart for sometime) - but, well I guess I wonder if I am good enough. I'm very cautious about bringing people under me or working with me as I don't want to mislead them - I hope you understand what I'm trying to say.

Well a Pastor friend of mine was invited to speak out and I told her I would come to support before I knew she was asking me to minister! :shock:

Needless to say I was shocked!! But I said yes and enlisted my friend as I believe God really wants us to launch out in this area.

I still have my book that is on the shelf - again more or less me just wondering if I can.

Many Pastors have rejected me and well it has left me seconding guessing the gift and the call.

Even now the church I attend - the Pastors have NOT really welcome me - hard to explain but I guess after you have been rejected soooo many times, you begin to wonder if maybe something is truly wrong with you.

Thanks Warrior for Him - what you have shared has blessed me.

WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

:lol: :lol:
Oh, you have nooooo idea just how much I do understand!
God is good and even when we can't see within ourselves what He sees, He is still faithful and loves us so much that HE never gives up on us. I just love HIM so!

I wish I could be there to see you! Just know that as you go, you are not alone! He is with you and He is speaking through you! We never know what is on the other side of our obedience. Trust Him.

What is a 501c3 by the way?
Its probably one those questions that I should know and don't right?
hahaha.

Love you dearly.
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
zadokpriest
Diamond Member

Post by zadokpriest »

501c3 is what you get if you want to start a non-profit organization or in short start a ministry.

It just makes it legal - should people want to sow or give money they can write a check to the ministry (not me) and get a tax right-off.

I would personally prefer this as this would keep me from necessairly dealing with money and because I have another person ministering with me - it would hopefully illeviate any problems with regards to money. One check to the ministry, the ministry would then cut her a check. It is a paper trail and forces some level integrity.

I haven't worked out ALL the legistics, meaning, board members, etc. Just praying and asking God to show me what to do as I really believe it is my season to step...

zadokpriest
Diamond Member

Post by zadokpriest »

Charlie I have not disregarded what you have shared as at present I am in the mist of evaluating a relationship, seeking God on what His will and counsel is regarding this relationship. So I will heed what you have shared and proceed with caution.

Love You Much!

zadokpriest
Diamond Member

Post by zadokpriest »

OK - I just looked up the name craig - it means ROCK!! :shock:
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

chuck derives from Charles meaning man and warrior and pierce from piers meaning Peter...or rock...Craig rocky outcrop of rock...

charlie...the warrior! :lol:
Charlie
zadokpriest
Diamond Member

Post by zadokpriest »

LOL! :lol:

That is very interesting indeed! :D

Zadok