I don't like you anymore!!!

Archives for 2008
sharonrose

I don't like you anymore!!!

Post by sharonrose »

I had a dream that my friend and my pastor and mentor were in another room talking, and my friend was telling my mentor how much I didn’t like her anymore. I got mad so I stood up from the couch I was sitting on and I walked over to the room they were in and said I have never said that!! Then my mentor caught me off guard and said you’ve been so on and off lately that I don’t know what to think!! I broke down and said what do you mean? I haven’t meant to be, and I started to cry. She looked at me and said are you ok? And I said no! She grabbed my hand and took me into another room to talk. I woke up so irritated that my mentor and friend would even believe that or say that about me.
j4him77
Bronze Member

Post by j4him77 »

Hi Sharon!

I have a feeling this dream was more false than anything else. Considering the heightened negative emotions and the false witnesses from trusted people in Christ, this dream served as a discouragement rather than encouragement, especially if it feels like its coming from left field.

Pray and ask the Lord if there are those you trust really bearing false witness against you and for Him to show you what to do about it. Otherwise, I'd ask Him to remove this dream from you and the lies the enemy has told against you.

Blessings!

Jaimee