X Continued Please read

Archives for 2008
bubbabean24

X Continued Please read

Post by bubbabean24 »

On May 24th 2005 I dreamed that I was standing inside my house in the kitchen. It was early morning and the sun had not risen. I heard a crunching noise outside that was extremely loud so I opened up the blinds to see what was happening. I looked out into our field, which faces the east, and saw some white Brahma cows...(I did not write down how many when I dreamed it,so I am recalling three cows...might have been two) These cows were in the south part of the field. There were also two or three gray Brahma cows in the middle of the field and then to the north were our black cattle which were being pushed away from the food. I remember being very upset that the other two groups of cattle were eating the grain in the field because our cattle would have nothing to eat and would starve. I am about to go out the front door and scare the Brahma cattle off when I notice the sun is rising in the east. It has been made apparent that WHERE the sun was is important...it is a "winter sunrise" because it rises to the southeast. So the dream takes place either in Dec.,Jan., Feb., or early March. As I watch it, it becomes larger and larger and I can see two "veins" that make an "X" with blood running through them. The sun itself is a blinding white with the "X" directly in the middle of it. As it becomes larger, and moves from the east toward my house, I notice that I am becoming uncomfortably hot. At this point the white Brahma cows start running back toward the east and explode into flames. The gray Brahma do the same thing, as do some white goats which were not in the field at the beginning of the dream. The trees and grass also burst into flames. I run outside and pull my two daughters inside the house. They ask me what is happening and I tell them that I am not sure but I think Jesus might be coming back and that we need to go into the bathroom and wash our faces/hands. While we are in the bathroom I look out the window which faces the south and notice that it has become pitch black. I keep looking out the window and there is a lightning strike and then the sky gradually becomes gray and continues to lighten up to a light gray. Then the rain comes pouring down. The girls and I walk back into the kitchen and look out the window which faces east and notice that everything is new.....new, young trees, young bushes, green grass, green pastures. Scott, my husband, pulls up in our car and I ask him if he saw what had happened. He replies yes and then goes to our backyard. He comes back and reports that we received 7 inches of rain. Here is where my dream starts breaking up. I remember the phone ringing and I answer it. I ask the person who called if they had seen what happened. They replied, "Well, I thought I saw something but then it just rained." I can not remember if the other people in the dream were part of this dream or not. I remember being with a large group of people and trying to tell them what happened, but they don't listen or seem to have seen anything at all. You have to understand that I am a BIG dreamer and sometimes I can go from dream sequence to dream sequence incredibly fast. In my spirit I do think this was the end of the dream, but I can not be absolutely certain. I have dreamed some other dreams from 2005 until August of 2008 and they deal a lot with the church and water. I feel that God has lead me to the following books to help with the interpretation of my "Fire" dream. Joel, first and foremost. Also Ez. 14:12, Malachi chapter 4, and then Matthew 13:15. I would appreciate your response and any additional interpretation the Lord and Holy Spirit may give to you. Thank you for being willing to pray about this. Since I have told the dream to many people only 5 people have responded....most just listen, stare, or have this strange smile on their face