Mum falls and a dancer in the stars

Archives for 2008
leila78
Diamond Member

Mum falls and a dancer in the stars

Post by leila78 »

Hi,

I dreamt I was with my mum and dad at a smallish shopping centre and we were waiting for a table so that we could have some lunch. We sat down, talked, enjoyed the meal and left. When we were walking across the car park my dad was slightly behind and my mum started feeling weak and legs were beginning to fall from under her. I asked my dad for help and instead of laying her careful of the ground, he flopped her down - I thought that she could have hurt her head but I didn't know whether he was being careless. There did however seem to be a raised area on the ground which looked like a grassy cushion and cushioned her head.

Later we got home, and we were on the bed with my mum talking about the fact that something wrong with her head.

Next I was outside lying on the grass with to other people and Simon Cowell (the Judge from the 'X factor series). We were looking at the stars and I pointed out that there was a person dancing near a bright star - it was NOT my mum but someone in a space outfit,

I would be grateful for your thoughts/ideas on this,

Blessings,

L.