Indian tribes are on fire

Archives for 2008
souledonHim
Gold Member

Indian tribes are on fire

Post by souledonHim »

We were driving in a car in a big city I seemed to be the driver. I then turn left and we are on the outskirts of this town. We pullover to the side of the road because there are people taking money to get into this pow-wow. I then notice that it cost $8 dollars for children to get in. I then notice on the road that there are people Indian dancing. Then the children that are with us have their own dance and are dancing in the ditch. They are doing a real good job and get on the road and do there dance. One thing that I noticed was that they were dancing but there was no drum beating. Then some men come riding by on horses and disrupt their dancing. Then I look to the left and see smoke. someone then says something about some tribes are on fire. Then it seemed like we were in Montana. The tribes that were burning were in South Dakota.

This is my third dream about Indian dancing.
Your word is a lamp to my feet
and a light for my path.
cbutler
Diamond Member

Post by cbutler »

Hi. This is just some info that may help you understand your dream. A pow-wow is like a church meeting. The drum is the call to come worship.In your dream there is no drum. Now a pow-wow they do charge a fee to get in. They not only dance put sell food and goods. ( The ones that my people have put on. I do not speak for all tribes.) Smoke is the Holy Spirit. I'm thinking that God is calling you to pray for the native americans to come back to him. Please tell me what you think. I pray that this helps you. If not please forgive.

Blessings to you,
Cheryl
souledonHim
Gold Member

Post by souledonHim »

Cheryl, I agree with your reply. I think the dreaming about the young dancing to no drum beat seems to say that the young have no worship in their lives. I also agree that Native Americans need to return to God for all their needs and worries. The pow-wows' do not represent how the Indians lived long ago. Now it is all about the money and seems to be more like a show. When natives danced long time ago the drum beat represented the heart of the people praying to a greater power to help them in battle or everyday life. God is saying that He wants to move among the Native Americans and be their true Greater Power.
and a light for my path.
cbutler
Diamond Member

Post by cbutler »

:D I agree! Looks like God has given you a very specfic calling. I pray that God will lead you and guide you in ALL HIS WAYS.

Thank you and God bless, :wink:
souledonHim
Gold Member

Post by souledonHim »

Amen.
and a light for my path.