IN THE SPIRIT!!!!

Archives for 2008
Meekone
Silver Member

IN THE SPIRIT!!!!

Post by Meekone »

I just woke up from this dream less than 10 minutes ago.

It started out that I was in a big house that was carpetted in red and the walls and cealings were painted red.
I was floating around neer the cealing of this house and I was applying the blood of Jesus everywere because there was people walking on the floor and there eyes were pure black and they were posessed by demons or under the influence of them.
Then I began to sing and worship the lord and it was as if the angels of heaven joined me in worship.
I began with singing in tongues and then it changed into english, what a beautiful song it was, I wish I could remember all the words.
I looked at the possesed people and they snapped out of the state they were in and the demons left the house.

The next part of the dream was that I went to a very large worship meating with about one thousand people.
I did not know anyone there and I don't know were I was.
I sat near the back of the room and a large African american woman walked my way with a couple of other people and stopped about 10 feet from me and looked in my general direction and spoke out a prophacey which about a star that shon and had 40 to 45 points of light comming out from it and it was linked to the sagitarious in the night sky, when she said sagitarious in the night sky she looked me in the eyes.
I am sagitarious born on the 23rd of nov and my middle name is star.
The room began to worship and sing some songs that I have never heard before eccept for one, the one that I sang in the house at the begining, the room was uneventful untill then, meaning nobody was shaking or falling under the power of the holy spirit.
When they began singing that song I started to get a very dizzy and drunk feeling, I thought to myself "oh oh is this going to be embarassing?" so I stayed sitting down but it was obvious to the people around me that I was being touched by God.
Then I began seeing a vision of two young black bears, one was playing around on all fours and the other on was playing on its two front legs, (the stronger of the 4 legs are the front legs with bears).
Just then a pastor came up to me and asked me if I was o.k.
I slurred back to him"yup" after I came out of the vision but I was trying to stand up and fell to the floor and felt my stomach contracting so strongly that I was jumping on my back.
the room was silent and looking to see what the comotion was, then I spoke out the vision I saw and mentioned I don't know what it ment.
I managed to get back in my chair with some help and then my legs started to vibrate so fast that I could hardly see them, and I asked a little red headed boy sitting next to me to look at my legs and tell me if he could see them moving and he went to touch them and his hand bounced off :o
I was at this place for a long time in this drunken stated knowing I could not drive home like this.
nobody knew what the vision ment but one other woman a couple rows from me was under the power as well and she had a vision that she was pregnant.

Please let me know what you think, this means a lot to me and this comming year.
when ever I have a dream like this, I know it's from God.
GOD BLESS YOU