olives

Archives for 2008
Moriah
Platinum Member

olives

Post by Moriah »

What do olives represent in dreams?

I wondered if it was yesterdays conversations spurred this or if the Lord is answering me specifically about my fasting question. Please help! Thanks and may God bless you!

I walked into this large room and there was food of every kind on all of these tables. The entire room was filled with tables. I remember seeing beautiful cakes, hams, casseroles, etc. I knew that I was fasting and I was amazed that nothing even tempted me. Someone offered me a plate of food and I said, "Man will not live by bread alone but every word that proceeds out of the mouth of God." I also remember that the tables were all different sizes.

But then, I saw one very tall and very narrow table. It stood higher than the others but it had only one item on it. It had a plate of green olives. I don't know why but I was drawn to the plate of olives. I became very hungry and I ate the olives. I thought I was going to feel bad for breaking my fast but yet I felt very satisfied.

Now I would think olives would be good like meaning peace or something but I was wondering why and what specifically the Lord wants me to take from this and if it is an answer to my fasting question.
All that is within me will praise the Lord!
talitha

Post by talitha »

Moriah, could eating the olives mean to partake of the anointing?
Moriah
Platinum Member

Post by Moriah »

Yep, I'm thinking so because you answered the same way my mom did on the phone earlier. She said that olives made her think of the Holy Spirit annointing.

At one point today, my husband and I was reading about fasting. I read the very scripture that I quoted in my dream. Talk about choking me up. It spoke to me and what we needed to do. I see why the Lord is having us take this one day at a time. I have fasted many times in various ways but I think the Lord is taking us through this fast and will be teaching us His way specifically. We are relying on Him on this one.

Well, I need to get off of here. Thanks Tal for responding. I'm believing then that this dream was very positive and I wont be tempted by the wrong things and partake of only what the Spirit wants me to. Praise Jesus!

May God bless you!
All that is within me will praise the Lord!