Men trying to enter me into a contest...

Archives for 2008
Manassehs_Warrior
Diamond Member

Men trying to enter me into a contest...

Post by Manassehs_Warrior »

Another dream from last night:

Two (2) men, older men, and not from my church somehow sought me out and found me. They wanted to enter me into a contest where the prize was $10,000 if you won and they were banking on me to enter for them, win and then give the money to them for their church (dont know what church, I just know it wasnt the one I attend).

It had something to do with an ability I have but I am not sure it was even mentioned in the dream or if it was, I can't remember. But the men came to me and were like.... "We heard you were the best bet" or something like that, with regards to whatever this contest was about, that they wanted to enter me into.

In the dream, I think I agreed to do it but then someone came to me and was pointing out it wasn't fair or right were I to actually win the contest, to give them the money. I said we would split the 10 grand or do a 60/40 thing but the gist was the men shouldn't even be getting any of the money to begin with.

I think I can understand the meaning of the dream but would sure appreciate more insight from those more spiritually mature than I.
Thank you for reading.