Babies...

Archives for 2008
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Babies...

Post by WaitingforHim »

I wasn't sure I should even post this one because it wasn't really clear to me...but it kept popping up so here it goes...

I was at a woman's house that I know..Her name means "Faith"..I often dream of her...anyway, it seemed that I was going to be taking care of her baby for her...and she was kind of watching me...I remember cradling her and just loving on her...she was beautiful...I seemed to naturally know how to take care of her...

Then I seen myself taking her for a walk in a stroller and we were going to take her to a couple of places to see...?? I also had another baby with me...I think it was mine.?? Irl I don't have a baby...

Then I see myself in a house that used to be my mom's when she was alive...I remember knowing that my aunt was there and her name means noble...I remember knowing that my little baby had fallen asleep upstairs in her bed with her boyfriend "David"...I didn't like that idea so went up there right away and got her out and carried down stairs loving her all the way...

Thats all I remember...but the dream seems to be about me and babies that are mine and a baby that is "Faith's" and I seem to naturally be taking care of them...???

WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Post by dance-in-the-son »

Just a thought that came to me,

Maybe your faith will be birthing something new in the spirit realm this year. After all, I have heard this many times in the past few weeks...the Lord says, behold, I make all things new....

For prayerful insight...

Jesus Love Letters
Dance...
You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing.
You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy,
that I might sing praises to you and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!
Psalm 30:11-12
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

hmm..I receive that Lord!! lol...we all could use some new births couldn't we!!

Thank you for your heartfelt response..
WFH
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Consider all with prayer:

I was at a woman's house that I know..Her name means "Faith"..I often dream of her...anyway, it seemed that I was going to be taking care of her baby for her...and she was kind of watching me...I remember cradling her and just loving on her...she was beautiful...I seemed to naturally know how to take care of her...
You are taking care of a baby/ministry at the house of Faith. Faith is watching you care for the ministry, seeing this as you will be mentored.

Then I seen myself taking her for a walk in a stroller and we were going to take her to a couple of places to see...?? I also had another baby with me...I think it was mine.?? Irl I don't have a baby...
Walking in faith. One ministry is the one at the House of Faith the other is your personal ministry.

Then I see myself in a house that used to be my mom's when she was alive...I remember knowing that my aunt was there and her name means noble...I remember knowing that my little baby had fallen asleep upstairs in her bed with her boyfriend "David"...I didn't like that idea so went up there right away and got her out and carried down stairs loving her all the way...
Not sure, think you are looking back here and the baby went to sleep in the intimacy of place of David, thinking David here is a place in worship of Jesus.

Thats all I remember...but the dream seems to be about me and babies that are mine and a baby that is "Faith's" and I seem to naturally be taking care of them...???

Blessings and Love to ya,
Joy
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Thanks Joy...

I am thinking this has to do with the journey that the Lord is taking me on...one in which I will have to take care of my Faith...though it appears to be a baby right now...it will grow as the Lord shows me each step to take...Thinking that my baby being in bed with this guy that I woudn't ever allow irl...is saying that my baby/ministry/calling was at rest somewhere that the Lord didn't want it to be...And my taking it out and cradling it could mean following what the Lord is telling me to do irl...hold on to that which He has birthed in me yet taking that faith walk and growing in faith at the same time...

Ok, Joy, does that sound to far fetched!!! lolololol....

love you guys..
WFH
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Nope sounds right.
Didn't we "kinda" say the say thing? 8)

Bless ya,
Joy
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

my point exactly sis.. :mrgreen: 8)
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Oh I forgot to mention sis...You didn't sum it all up at the bottom for me like you usually do......lolololool :lol: so I guess that is what I was doing!!! roflolol...
What can I say...I am used you spoiling me with the way your wrap it all up!! I know....I've lost my noodles!! :shock: :mrgreen:
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

:oops: Forgive me, it does appear I was lazy, lol. I was interupted about 5 times while trying to get through the interp. No excuse tho. I finally gave up on trying to hear with all the confusion and went to enjoy the family (other kids came in :mrgreen: ) And then the electricity went off!!!!!!!!!!!
Nap time for J2D....zzzzzzzzzzzzz and I feel better.

BTW-Still praying for you.

Love ya,
Joy
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

I was playing with you girl!!!!! no forgiveness needed!!! And it got my buns moving didn't it??!! loloolol...I appreciate you sis...and I am glad you are rested up!!

Love you and thanks for your prayers.
WFH