Really Weird...Help Please?

Archives for 2008
mc061390
Gold Member

Really Weird...Help Please?

Post by mc061390 »

Happy New Year Everyone! =]

Anyway I had a different yet unique dream..so here it goes:
(By the way forgive it's randomness but it's how I remembered and saw it)

I had a dream and I heard someone speaking to me in tongues it lasted for a good minute. But must importantly I felt as if I was being stronger...I woke up and I felt as if I was the one speaking it but I don't clearly remember if I was speaking in toungues, it was all so fast and short. [Scene Ends]

Okay here's where the randomness begin:

A friend of mine was looking for me he says "Do you know how to do a resume'" I was like "Yes I'll show you" so I explained it to him. he then said "Where can I find a job application?" So I also told him... (Weird I know) but then all of a sudden he holds my hand and kisses me on the cheek and says "Thanks I'll talk you later" but he never let go of my hand. He didn't want to let go of it. And randomly he would kiss me on the cheek at times. Then a car came along, and he just didn't want to let go. But eventually he did.

Might I add that a few months back well (last year) I had a vision of him & I holding hands but I heard a voice that said "In its time you'll know"

Does this relate to one another, I believe it does but I can't seem to find the connection..( Regarding the vision and most recent dream)