Strange happenings at university

Archives for 2008
Petrarch
Bronze Member

Strange happenings at university

Post by Petrarch »

In this dream, I was at the university. The entire dream is premised around two girls who are both romantically interested in me. They both have black hair, but one is Hispanic, and the other caucausian.

I remember being in the school cafeteria eating lunch while seated next to the Hispanic girl. Suddenly, the caucasian girl walked up to me, and she is angry. She starts criticising my hair style. Irate at her behaviour, I grab her, and in one motion, throw her under the table beside the table I was already seated at.

The next scene of the dream takes place at the Tim Hortons coffee shop outlet at the university campus. My family and I seemed to swant tio stop there for coffee, baked goods, and flowers. I knew immediatelty that something was not right, and when I saw that the store was serviced by dogs, my suspicions were cofirmed. The coffee and baked goods. At the last minute someone remembered to order the flowers. Upond receiving the flowers, I was told they were fake. Not a surprise given how dogs were serving us. But no one else seemed to remember this.

What happened in this dream?
Blessings
Platinum Member

Post by Blessings »

Tim Hortons, a great Canadian institution, gone to the dogs. No really, that was the thought that entered my brain. Okay, I'll take my nap now.
sheep
Silver Member

Post by sheep »

Hi Petrarch,
I believe that the dream is about your anger about some injustice in your life right now.

disregard if it doesn't witness.

blessings,
sheep
John 10:27 - My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.
Krista
Diamond Member

Post by Krista »

It's impossible for a man to serve two masters. Or else he will love one, and hate the other. The two females seem to represent two commitments of yours.

Throwing her under a table, not sure because tables I believe represent fellowship.

Colleges, universities, something your learning about life. A place of learning. Probably represents a knowledge of your own. Knowledge is very corruptable.

The people who served you, who were dogs, to me shows that someone is serving you and your looking down on them as the "unclean" it strikes me very powerfully of a critical spirit.