replicated/cloned tree

Archives for 2008
mightyrhema
Silver Member

replicated/cloned tree

Post by mightyrhema »

hey there,

i posted this very short dream inside another post of mine, but decided to break it out on it's own now - thanks for reading & for interpretting as led! GBU! =]
============

in this dream, i was walking through a recently planted "garden"/expanse of pine needles & flower/tree beds. i was being led by "the planter" of this "garden" - like he was taking me on a tour of it. i think he was older, with graying hair - might have even had overalls on. he pointed out to me his favorite growing tree - still a sapling, but still his pride. he told me that the sap of this tree, when taken & distributed, would actually produce multiplied/exponential instances of the same tree - or clones of the same tree - identical makeup in every way - in exponential bunches. i remember in the dream when he told me this, he sort of pointed out along the horizon which was blue & orange - like a sunset. then i think i woke up.
talitha

Post by talitha »

Immediately I thought of this:
I am like a green pine tree;
your fruitfulness comes from me

(from Hosea 14 (niv) - the whole chapter provides a good context)

blessings on you
tal
mightyrhema
Silver Member

Post by mightyrhema »

talitha wrote:Immediately I thought of this:
I am like a green pine tree;
your fruitfulness comes from me

(from Hosea 14 (niv) - the whole chapter provides a good context)

blessings on you
tal
thanks tal! yes! ... i'm going to bed now, but wanted to tell you - yes. =] lol god is so good!!

bless you!
--mr--
naveah
Diamond Member

Post by naveah »

I thought of Christ like, being a clone of Jesus Christ how awesome would that be.

Grafted in to the family of the Most High

True Vine Jesus Christ

I would like to be more like the "TREE" myself

Great Dream Blessings to you in the new year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Naveah
And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.Isaiah 6:7