A dream and a question

Archives for 2008
Krista
Diamond Member

A dream and a question

Post by Krista »

Heya all.
I'll try to keep this simple. I have a friend who avoids talking about God, she's much younger, and I've been feeling very very warmly towards her. (I thought she doesn't believe in God at all)

I dreamt that I was looking at a blessing God had given this girl. I was prejeduced againts it, and felt naturally it might be evil. I actually compared this girls blessing to my blessing. In so doing, I was shocked to realize hers was slightly bigger, and that it was being used for neither good nor evil.

(I felt ashamed of myself for naturally assuming mine would be more "good" but was very pleased about this)

I felt God move on me in a powerful way to tell her about this blessing, and I felt like God showed me more, but I don't remember.
I woke up very awake at six, very excited. I prayed for her, but then went back to sleep.

I'm wondering if I should tell her about this dream, and if I was wrong in only praying for her, maybe God was wanting to show me more by waking me up so awake?
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Krista,
Do you know what kind of blessing? Is it one similiar to your's?
eg, do you sense the girl has a prophetic gifting, similiar to your's?

Blessings,
Joy
Krista
Diamond Member

Post by Krista »

Very intresting, to be honest I don't know. I realize when I tried to shorten the dream, I forgot to actually say the bit of the blessing that I saw.

There was a large room, with alot of people. Because of my small mindedness, I thought I'd find something evil in there. But it was being used for neither good nor evil. I feel like (not out of competitiveness) I compared a room I had, and was shocked when I realized mine was smaller.

I was very pleased, and then I felt God moving inside of me.

Simular giftings..I have no idea, it's always possible. The story of this girl and I kinda go like..her boyfriend is a friend of someone I'm close to. For the first several months of knowing her, I hardly gave her a thought because she was always so sour of a person.

Suddenly something snapped in her, and I felt a powerful love for her, that was very warm. I thought at the time that her life changed because she felt better about herself. But it still baffled me where all the warm feelings came from. It never occured to me that perhaps she became a christian.
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Krista,
Consider this and see if you get the interp. I wonder if her room and your room are symbolic of your individual hearts. She has a big heart, perhaps ever a bigger heart for people than you do. But it is neither full of the love of Jesus or the enemy, it is vacant? The Lord is giving you a warm love for her now so that you may help her along. Just some thoughts.

Oh and on the heart thing, I don't mean anything bad. I have seen people who I know have much more love for the people than I do. We all need it but I think it has to do with what the Lord has called us to. I hope I made sense. For instance, I feel like people who go to foreign countries to preach have much bigger hearts for the unsaved than I do. Of course I need to work on this area :oops:

Blessings,
Joy
Krista
Diamond Member

Post by Krista »

I've posted loads of dreams on this site, and very rarely they get interpreted..and I've learned from this site that sometimes I get a feeling riiight away for someones dream, sometimes I get a part of a dream, and very often I get nothing at all.

It makes LOADS of sense, that her room was big with alot of people in it, about it being like her heart. And I don't mind at all..more then anything I want people more mature then me, or with things I don't have because it'll stretch me to come up higher!

Do you think I should tell her about the dream?
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

((Krista))
I could interpret the dream but felt impressed that you could do it if the Holy Spirit in you witnessed to the heart being the room.

Perhaps the Lord was showing me you are training for dream interpretation??? Only you know for sure.

Whether or not to tell her the dream, you need to ask Holy Spirit. Through trial and error :oops: I have found that you don't talk to the person before you talk to the Lord. Not all are to be released but the Lord may be showing you something He wants you to pray about regarding this girl's heart and also I sense a mentoring that He may be leading you into with this girl.

Praying for you. I'll check back later, I need to get ready for work :x

Blessings,
Joy
Krista
Diamond Member

Post by Krista »

Thank yah! The warmth I've been feeling has very much been desiring to tuck her underneath my wing! *hugs* Thanks for your replies. Have a wonderful day at work!