entertainment center/moving

Archives for 2008
Moriah
Platinum Member

entertainment center/moving

Post by Moriah »

I want to share this dream as if came after a powerful evening of worshipping. I believe its showing demonic activity but with a huge breakthrough. Thanks for looking at this and your thoughts would be appreciated. May God bless you!

It seemed as if my husband was getting rid of everything in our home. We were going to move out of our house because it was cold(furnace wouldn't keep up)??? He had found a more efficient place for us. I didn't at all mind the move because I knew it was time but he was getting rid of somethings I knew he didn't need too. He wanted everything gone. But he had a box of baby items that he had when he was tiny and was just going to toss them. Finally, instead of tossing them, he put them back upstairs and was going to leave them behind.

I knew we were not going to sale the house to anyone else but just leave it. I went back downstairs and he had left this huge entertainment center(only item in the house on the main level). IRL, this isn't our entertainment center or our real house. I then notice an old friend from the past is moving her little entertainment center and some of her stuff in. She has a young boy looking at her center to buy it but she is asking way too much for the junky center. I'm figuring she is planning on using ours and my husband cannot stand her. I know he is going to flip if he finds her living here(she has been much trouble in the past IRL). She just moved herself in our home without asking. I knew he would kick her out as soon as he found her there.

Then I am in the bathroom, two men come into talk with me. I do not see their faces but I am in someway attracted to one that I know is black. Both men are telling me that I need to leave my husband because he is mean. The one man tells me that he is crazy to make me move and to leave all of our stuff behind and that I'm even crazier to follow. I do the weirdest thing next. I look into the mirror and see myself. I realize that I am beautiful and not at all what I thought I had looked like. I then feel very confident and turn to the two unfamilar men. I walk right through them, not talking to them but pushing them out of the way. I walk out of the bathroom and join my husband and I woke up.

Heres my interpretation and thoughts-what do you think?

Okay, I'm pretty sure that this must be not only the clensing of our home but a new move of the Spirit! Cold house has been where we have been for awhile. I'm the one that seems to be weak but its a mindset that the Lord is showing me that needs to be cleansed in repentance. I think as in my dream, I never quite believe in myself and this denies the power that comes only from trusting in the Lord and not myself. I must see myself as the Lord sees me. These two men represent spirits that work on me, one being stronger than the other. The entertainment center although bigger than ours IRL seems to show our biggest idol that we have put before the Lord. We realized even yesterday how hard it was to stay put and fast. The baby stuff I think just means that its time for my husband to grow spiritually. He doesn't need to discard that child like place but put it aside to grow.

God is good to already begin to show us what we have put before Him. I am very encouraged. I know we have a lot to clean up but I wanted to know and He is answering. I will obey Him. Clean up Your house Lord!!! Thanks for letting me share this special time with you. Gotta Go!
All that is within me will praise the Lord!