HUSBAND AND FRIEND AT CHURCH-YET THEY ARE UNBELIEVERS???

Archives for 2008
SZSME

HUSBAND AND FRIEND AT CHURCH-YET THEY ARE UNBELIEVERS???

Post by SZSME »

ONE OF MY CO-WORKERS HAD A DREAM AND I TOLD HER ABOUT THIS SITE, SO SHE ASKED ME TO POST THE FOLLOWING DREAM.

WHILE I AM AT CHURCH, A FRIEND OF MINE THAT DOES NOT GO TO CHURCH IS THERE ALSO. MY HUSBAND IS VOLUNTERRING COOKING FOR THE CHURCH-BUT HE ALSO DOES NOT GO TO CHURCH. SO THEN I WAS IN A SCHOOL EATING AND I WALK OUTSIDE THE SCHOOL AND THEN THERE WAS A BEAUTIFUL POWERFUL FLOWING RIVER NEXT TO THE SCHOOL. BUT I WAS SCARED BECAUSE THE RIVER WAS SO CLOSE TO THE SCHOOL. SOMEONE FELL INTO THE RIVER AND WAS SWEPT AWAY-I DID NOT KNOW THEM. I ALL OF A SUDDEN WAS IN THE RIVER AND WAS TRYING TO PULL MYSELF OUT. THAT ENDS THE DREAM.
talitha

Post by talitha »

I think this dream could possibly be showing your co-worker that these people who do not go to church are still a part of The Church as God sees it - but there is a danger of getting swept away when they are "outside the school" of fellowship. The book title "The Beautiful Side of Evil" comes to mind..... not that it's evil not to go to church - but that we can be attracted by the "beautiful side of evil" and fellowship can keep our heads screwed on straight and keep us grounded.....

blessings
tal