Need help interpreting

Archives for 2008
dbliss22
Platinum Member

Need help interpreting

Post by dbliss22 »

The first part of this dream I remember is walking down a main highway/road in my hometown and I think I was being stubborn and denying people that had offered me rides. One of my baseball aquaintences rides by and basically doesn't leave until I get in, so i get in the back of his pickup with some other people. I distinctly remember the driver (I know him but his name isn't needed) looking in the rearview mirror at a girl in the back that was well endowed. He kept making sexual remarks to her, and I kept apoligizing for him.

I can't remember if they were taking me there, but I ended up at my mothers' house and I had some packages there (inside was protein and other workout supplements). I went inside the house and it was immaculately clean which is very unlike her. The house was spotless and I took strong notice of this. I went outside and saw my dad talking to my mom and as I went closer I heard my dad say something to the extent of, "It's ok, he said I could take it and he would get it from me later." He was holding my package that had been outside the house. My mom looked uneasy, and I walked up, took the protein out of the box and said, "I am right here. I will take it myself."

and thats all I remember...feel free to post as the HS leads
Psalms 144:1
sheep
Silver Member

Post by sheep »

Hi Dbliss22,
I feel that God is trying to help you in areas of your life but you feel you have to do it in your own strength. I feel the Lord is saying to let Him be your strength.

Please disregard if it doesn't witness.

Blessings,
sheep
John 10:27 - My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.
dbliss22
Platinum Member

Post by dbliss22 »

Its funny you say that...because I actually just translated Phil 4:13 into Hebrew to be forever inscribed into my bicep. Although some may not agree with it...it is a permanent reminder to rely on the Lord's strength even when the odds are against me and there is no hope. Once before I thought I could do things on my own...but I know now that faith is strength...and I can do anything through Y'shua. It also serves as something hopefully the Lord can use to have someone say..."what does that mean" and it will open a door for me to minister and tell them my story.

He is our strength.
Psalms 144:1