A ancient hand

Archives for 2008
Jewels sunshine

A ancient hand

Post by Jewels sunshine »

I alot of dreaming but only snatches can i recall.\ One was a dream of me finding out i had a realitive that was suppose to be very old. Im thinking at least 100 years if not older. In the dream i seem to know what relation but i cant now.
I was trying to contact this realitive and had a number and i think was talking to someone who knew this very aged person who know was a female....
I had a dream of a very aged hand inside the hand of my babys hand..
I cant recal anymore.
What do u think this could mean?
Jewels sunshine

This dreams in a way seems creepy to me. It kinda bothsr me. Is there anyone that get maybe a postive feed from it? :?
Bananna
Gold Member

Post by Bananna »

A hand writes, gives gifts or heals.
With age comes wisdom
a child given the wisdom to write as a gift from God.

I don't know if you child, can write, heal or has the gift of giving, but though I'm not gifted in reading other's dreams, I'd hope it was pointing to one of these areas being God's hand in action one day. It may be in response to your desire to honor an elderly person in your family or neighborhood.

Many blessings on your children or spiritual children, what ever it may be.
bananna
The Tongue, The Pen, and the sword have two things in common
With them we give life or death, blessings or curses.
Choose life.
Jewels sunshine

I have a baby daughter short of 6 months of age.....
It struck me that is aw this aged..hand and the young infant hand coming together ...the very old reaching out to the very young.
I in the dream went out and sought this aged person in my family that ... i think she was a woman and she was very old.
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Hi Jewels,
I am hearing a healing of generations.

One hand in the other to me represents a bond and the older generation and the infant can span several generations.

Perhaps some reconcilation will happen.

Blessings,
Joy
Jewels sunshine

I hope this is true :|
I have activly wondered what in our generational history has caused so much pain ( autism, alcolism , drug addiction, divorce. ect) and have pondered how any research on my part could unearth what sins have provoked theases curses...
Just havent know how to go about it..
Then could this be just a DREAM?
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

Post by Jewels-inhisheart »

Another!! :shock: Is there anyplace ont he board where i can put thease? Im getting a little weirded out some here!Are thease dreams just coindences??