Dark waters..... conversation with strange creatures

Archives for 2008
Jewels sunshine

Dark waters..... conversation with strange creatures

Post by Jewels sunshine »

Dream.
I see a pool. but its dark like night. It seems like a pool party at night similar to a moonlight swim. The water is dark and the pool seems large. There are a group of peopel in it. At some point the water seems ot flush out.. or is sucked out.
Im in the pool and i am talking ot a person i know IRL . He is a man about my age called Shannon( he is a real friends of mine brother. Nice person ,, very funny, personable ).
I cant recall what i was saying to him.
I also am talking to a woman who seemed to be from my past. I think she knew me in Highschool. i cant recall who she was or even if she was real person. I just knew in the dream i knew her from Highschool.. We were in the pool and i was telling her about my life,,, and what life was like for me and why i did the things i did. She listened but at some point the conversation was stopped or interupted. Though nice she did not seem interested in getting together to hear all wha t i said.
Now this part is dim and i cantrecall it clearly. But ill give u the memory and the IMPRESSION of what was happening. Im pression is a gut instinct of the plot though clear recall eludes me.
I seemed to be ina line of peopel walking... There were children with us. Once in a wile we would stop . At certain points a aligator/ dinasaur type creature was at certain places and there were woman who needed to conver with thease creatures about thier kids. It was almost liek a pettion to them to spare thier kids... I cant recall if i was one of them. :?
Hoping theres some inisght to this one!
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

Post by Jewels-inhisheart »

Im needing to putthis back up because i need to write it down. Its for my counselor at A.P.
Ill write it out tomorrow after i get some sleep! Its almost 3.00 am now!