The Coffee Book

Archives for 2008
Missyjojo88
Platinum Member

The Coffee Book

Post by Missyjojo88 »

I had this very vague dream and usually my dreams are detailed. I know that I need to pray more on this if this is from God.

All I know from this dream was that a man who would go drink coffee at a coffee shop decided to write a book on people who were born in certain...I don't know the specific category. Whether its a certain time, it was so vague concerning this. The title of the book had the word coffee along with something else that I don't remember. Inside the book had the author's information on what the book was about. I look through the section to get a clue what this book was about, but I didn't get anything from it. Then I look inside the book and saw people's names. I think I pick up the fact that these people's descendent's migrated. I would write a person name in a blank like in one of the pages to see if they were in the book. While I was doing this, a voices says to me if I knew this prince? This prince was in the book. He was an Arab descendant.

I also heard that there was conflicts within a group that may have started with the letter H ( I don't remember), but this was an Arab group that may be similar to Hezbollah. The voice said this conflict is within the group and would spill outside. I scan the pages and saw my name which looked a bit faded, like someone tried to erase it. I believe I also saw my sisters name after me. For some reason I didn't look further to see who elses name from my family was in the book. I wanted to know what this book was about. Why were certain people's name written in the book when I saw my father standing next to me. He said, what I wrote before in the begin that a man who went to a coffee shop (probably out of boredom) decided to write a book on certain people... He didn't even bother to elaborate.

I will pray on this dream, but wanted to share it if someone may see something in it. I really can't say if this dream even means anything, it could be soulish, I don't know.
Daniel10:12

Post by Daniel10:12 »

There is a political party in the mideast that is starting some massive uprisings. They are arabic descendants and the party name is Hamas.
"...and forceful men lay hold of it." Matthew 11:12
Missyjojo88
Platinum Member

Post by Missyjojo88 »

Thanks, I've been checking up on Hamas and Hezbollah. I found that Hezbollah was being rebuked by other Arab nations such as Saudi Arabia. So apparently even the Arab nations are angry with them. I've been praying about this dream. God may reveal more to me later on.
Missyjojo88
Platinum Member

Post by Missyjojo88 »

When I read on the news about Israel and Hamas conflict with Hezbollah vowing to come into the conflict also, I wonder if this dream will become clear soon.