Tree

Archives for 2007
Joy2dream

Tree

Post by Joy2dream »

Last Night:
I saw a small tree, probably less than 6" around no leaves. I don't know what kind it was. I saw several branches from different places in the tree begin to fall straight down to the ground, they fell through the tree, but I didn't see them hit the ground. There was no wind at this time that I could notice. Then I seen fall colored leaves rolling on concrete as if a small wind were pushing them. I am unsure about the type of leaves.

Note: This is the 3rd time I've seen leaves rolling, each time I've seen them is just as I am falling asleep, not quite asleep and not quite awake, although just as soon as the vision is over I awake.

The first time I was in a hotel room between conference times (2004) and I fell asleep setting up and seen a layer of leaves, about a foot deep and there was a wave under them that made them roll as the ocean water does before the wave breaks. They were fall leaves also. I had a feeling this was in a city and concrete was beneath the leaves.

Then just last week I seen fall leaves blowing at the bottom of concrete steps.

Blessings,
Joy
Blessings
Platinum Member

Post by Blessings »

I thought of the fig tree that Jesus cursed. Also autumn is time of the end.
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Joy, no interp...but it really spoke to me of seasonal changings...
I could actually hear the trees and branches in my spirit when I was reading this sis...I could also hear the leaves...I felt that the Lord was showing me that He is bringing some things down, moving some things around, and blowing some dead things out of the way...I just sensed a change coming...a shift...where the old, dead things and people will be changed or moved out of the way...

The trees with no leaves or little made me think of that old religious spirit....Its still a tree but all of its leaves have died or fallen off...

Like I said, not an interp., but what I felt the Holy Spirit was speaking to me about when I read this...
Love you sis...
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Blessings,
I don't know what a fig tree looks like but this just looked like a plain ol' tree. It didn't look cursed but just bare.

Interesting why do you think of Autumn as the time of the end?
Actually Autumn is my favorite time of the year.

Waiting,
I could stand a change, or maybe I need to quit changing for a season.

Still pondering............

Blessings,
Joy
Itisdonerev21
Gold Member

Post by Itisdonerev21 »

Hey my sister! Blessings to you.....

I think the tree represents you going through gentle shakings.... the foundation underneath them was shaken a bit, and caused the leaves to blow away as dead wood fell through the branches of the trees... and the colorful leaves are those that pass away but He has been blowing them away to reveal a concrete foundation.

The colors are what excite us but they will FALL, and the concrete foundation is the Word Himself that we build upon.

Sounds like you have been shown at different "seasons" of your life that you are being rooted and grounded in His love and word.

Blessings,
Darlene
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Hi Ya Darlene,

The first dream of the rolling leaves was as if there was an earthquake or something rolling the earth beneath the leaves.

I am changing, somewhat drastically it seems. Praying over your interp there is truth in it about me. 8)

Yesterday morning Iwas thinking on the branches falling and the words branch out came to me. But they fell straight down and not out. So probably not that.

I have had a certain type of ministry on my mind a lot lately so I wonder if the tree could represent ministers falling from that particular tree.

I had another dream with leaves Wednesday night. When I can get back and spend more time I'll try to remember to post.
I was sweeping leaves from an office I was working in.

Blessings,
Joy
connie
Diamond Member

Post by connie »

Hiya joy,

I was over on the QWC website looking for some 'wallpaper' for the computer screen.. and I came across this posting. Your leaves dreams came to mind and I thought I would post this in the event that something in it would speak to you.. if you haven't already received insight on the leaves themes from the Lord.

There's some excellent symbolical insight on that website and beautiful visual themes.

THE SIGN OF THE DANCING LEAVES

http://www.thequickenedword.com

PARABLE: THE SIGN OF THE DANCING LEAVES 10/28/07
Today a friend told me that on the way home from the coast, she saw the most usual thing that lasted for quite some time. The day was sunny, clear and crisp, but there was a powerful wind. She saw the brilliant Autumn leaves that had freshly fallen from the trees, scattered all over the road. All of them were bouncing straight up and down on the road as though they were dancing before the Lord in the wind. It was quickened to her to ask me about the sign that this represented. She had never seen such an unusual display.

QUICKENED MEMORY: Today during church I was thinking of Joshua who was stripped of his filthy garments that the enemy had soiled, then he was washed and clothed. As my friend shared about the dancing leaves, I thought of Joshua's garments being stripped from him, just like the Autumn leaves on a tree. Even though Joshua felt naked and without natural glory, it was a good thing that the Lord did, as He intended to restore him, not leave him stripped and naked. And this is also the case when our lives have been harvested and we are left feeling naked and barren. It was a beautiful thing to me to hear her parable of the colorful, dancing leaves.

WORD TO PONDER: JOY IN DECREASE 10/28/07
Everything in your life comes and goes in seasons and this is good. Through these seasons, I have brought to completion many things in your life. After you have gone through a season of harvest, when your fruit has been picked and given as sacrificial gifts... when the dead things have fallen away... it is not time to mourn over the dead, but instead turn your mourning into dance. For you have decreased and I have increased. My Word promises that the humble shall increase in joy. This is how you overcome dear ones. When the leaves fall from your trees, remember that as My government increases, it brings My peace without end. When My kingdom increases, it establishes justice without corruption. My zeal will perform this.

John 3:30-31 NKJV
He must increase, but I must decrease.
Isa 29:19 NKJV
The humble also shall increase their joy in the LORD.
John 15:2-3 NKJV
Every branch in Me that does not bear fruit He takes away; and every branch that bears fruit He prunes, that it may bear more fruit.
Zech 3:4 NKJV
Then He answered and spoke to those who stood before Him, saying, "Take away the filthy garments from him." And to him He said, "See, I have removed your iniquity from you, and I will clothe you with rich robes."
Rev 12:11 NKJV
And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death.
Isa 9:7 NKJV
Of the increase of His government and peace there will be no end, upon the throne of David and over His kingdom, to order it and establish it with judgment and justice
From that time forward, even forever. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this.

love,

connie
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Praise the Lord!
As I read back over all the replies I am feeling a huge witness.
God is good.
Blessings,
Joy