The uncompleted building

Archives for 2007
Travis
Silver Member

The uncompleted building

Post by Travis »

Had this dream tonight:

I was working at one of my very first jobs, a grass seed farm. I remember being by our break area and looking at to items, I believe they were candy that was packaged but not opened up. I looked at the one on the right it had a number on it 14. The one to the left said 20. I remember thinking how light that was for stacking, grass seed is usually fifty pounds. This was the first part of my dream.
Second part:
I remember a friend coworker of mine asked me if I wanted to look at the new back end of the building. I must have ignored him because he asked again do you want to look at the new back end of the building now. I remember I was a little depressed in the dream, I said sure. So I got into his car and he drove backwards through several of the buildings made a little uee at the end and I was looking at a new building being constructed, I thought they were just adding on to the old one.

This is how the building looked: It was being built in a pole barn style way large square pole all around with 3 to 4 piece of wood bracing between them, there was equipment at the end of the building where the truces were. The next step was to put them on, my coworker who IRL is very quite asked me very excitedly so you going to help but the roof on ie trusses, I said umm, ha sure. He said that they had a hard time starting it out, and had to fix the river, I looked to the left and there's this huge river flowing in the same direction as we had driven east, the river was very muddy and very fast. It reminded me of the amazon. The wood they were using for the building was very new wood, ie green wood. I then asked him what it was for and he said to put everything into, I was like even the office. He assured me it was for everything. end of dream.

So IRL this place I worked went bankrupt everyone left. There is only a small creek that runs that way.

IRL when I awoke from the dream I felt like the friend was Jesus the building was something I had started constructing was thinking it was finishing my degree. I don't have the money I need to finish my degree.

Could really use some insight here.
"Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord and He shall lift you up" James 4:10
Travis
Silver Member

Post by Travis »

bumping this one.
"Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord and He shall lift you up" James 4:10
kimibrew

Post by kimibrew »

Fourteen: Passover; recreate, reproduce; servant. (Ex. 12: 6; 1 Kings 8: 65; Num. 9: 5; Gen. 31: 41)

Twenty: Holy; redemption. (Ex. 30: 12-14; Rev. 4: 4)

Fifty: Pentecost; Holy Spirit; jubilee; liberty; freedom. (Lev. 23: 16; 25: 10-11; Ex. 26: 5-6; 2 Kings 2: 7; Num. 8: 21)

Do those numbers mean anything to you?

kimibrew
Travis
Silver Member

Post by Travis »

That's quite interesting, I didn't remember any of those , after reading those verses I did.

The most that stood out to me about the numbers was 14 and 20 I remember thinking to myself 2014 like a year, as I was thinking about this I began to pray about this, before I could even ask this came to mind. The numbers were on 2 separate packages because the numbers represented were not to be put together.

It's kinda funny that the other day I was reading about the census that was taken in that exact verse, all though I don't really understand why they had to pay and how it relates to the temple.