bees & church

Archives for 2007
dreamer

bees & church

Post by dreamer »

My 5 yr old son woke up shortly after going to sleep and told me he had a bad dream...

I went to the church to get tickets for The Bee Movie and I had to get out of there!

That's it. He went back to sleep & woke up about 30 minutes later after having the same dream.

Any thoughts? I have not seen the movie so I'm not sure if it relates or the title is just symbolic.

Thanks & GBU!
sheep
Silver Member

Post by sheep »

Hi Dreamer,
I believe that the dream is just the enemy trying to scare your child away from wanting to go to church.

Just take authority over the plan of the enemy by the blood of Jesus and it should go away.

Blessings,
sheep
Krista
Diamond Member

Post by Krista »

I really believe very strongly that it's legalism he was dreaming about. Bees represent the church. Or can anyway.
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Dreamer,
Is your church planning an outing to see the movie? I looked at the trailers and didn't see anything I felt bad about the movie, at least not from what I seen on the trailers. www.beemovie.com

I've not ever heard of bees representing the church but I can see how this could be eg worker bees producing honey.

Bees can represent gossip, busyiness (sp?) or personally for me they can represent the prophetic anointing.

Since your son is young, I think I would ask him how he feels about bees and the movie. That would make a huge difference in the interp of the dream for him. I do feel it is important because he dreamed it twice. The Holy Spirit wants to get a point across, IMO.

Jesus bless you,
Joy
Blessings
Platinum Member

Post by Blessings »

That looks like a cute movie. Anyway I watched a documentry (Do we have spell check on here?), a video, on bees. It is really cool and amazing how they work together. Something like how the body of Christ ought to.
dreamer

Post by dreamer »

Thank you everyone for your help. I probably should have mentioned that my son is a pint-sized warrior and knows how to take authority over the enemy.

Tonight at dinner, my mom asked him about the movie, here's the convo-
mom: did you like the movie?
son: it was scary
mom: scary?
son: yes and the bee was veeery angry
mom: why was the bee angry?
son: because they stole the honey!
mom: oh no! they stole the honey?
son: yes and it made the _____ bee very angry

I didn't understand the word my son spoke here and asked him to repeat it. His dad spoke up and said 'lawyer' (He took him to the movie while I was Christmas shopping) My son looked at his dad & said (very loudly) "I say warrior!"

mom: there was a warrior bee?
son: yes and he was angry. sad and angry
mom: did you like the movie:
son: yes, i want the dvd!

The movie trailer stated
When he shockingly discovers that anyone can purchase honey right off the grocery store shelf, he realizes that his true calling is to stop this injustice and set the world right by suing the human race for stealing the bees' precious honey.
Could this be about a battle, legalism vs prophetic anointing? What I mean is, the church not allowing or recognizing the prophetic? And could this dream be revealing my son's calling to him?

A lot of questions I know :| But since my son was 2 yrs old it has been obvious to those "in the know" that he clearly hears and recognizes Father's voice.

TX & GBU,
dreamer & son
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Could this be about a battle, legalism vs prophetic anointing? What I mean is, the church not allowing or recognizing the prophetic? And could this dream be revealing my son's calling to him?
Yes. I was praying on this dream upon waking and still don't have an interp.

There seems to be a whole movement of things in the world lately regarding bees.

Sorry, I don't have more, praying someone to get full interp (if you haven't already :) )

Blessings,
Joy

BTW-Electricity went out last night......... :(
Krista
Diamond Member

Post by Krista »

what a cute thing dream! This hit me after what you wrote about what he said, and the trailer and everything.

I once had a dream about bees and honey, and my mother gave me a good interpretation for it. We also discussed in the book of judges when samsan killed a lion, and a bunch of bees went into the carcas. Samsan broke the law by touching the lion he had just killed, he broke the law in doing so because a nazarite couldnt touch anything dead.

Out of the eater came something sweet.

Is it possible that there could be a general feeling in the church that we are praying and loving on a world that is not accepting Christ...we are making the law very available to the world. And the church is getting a bit annoyed for working for the honey, and almost practically giving it away???
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

The movie trailer stated Quote:
When he shockingly discovers that anyone can purchase honey right off the grocery store shelf, he realizes that his true calling is to stop this injustice and set the world right by suing the human race for stealing the bees' precious honey.

Dreamer,

I think this may also have something to do with those that profit with the prophetic anointing. They bottle it and sell it to the public when it is supernaturally made. It's still sweet but not as untouched by human hands as it was in the beginning. I'm not speaking of those that sell materials that teach or preach to us, quite honestly I'd be lost if not for those people. But I am speaking of those that prophesy for profit.

Blessings,
Joy
galena
Silver Member

Post by galena »

Hi Dreamer
Dreamer:

Bees and Church.... Please see if any of these symbol meanings speak to your sons dream, but the interpretation for the dream, you
will know yourself...

The key elements to the dream are:
*bees (by extension, honey)
*Church -
*to buy -
*tickets -

*Bees represent the organization of the church and by extension the people who attend or are part of the organization of the church.

*Honey is a product the bees make - it is also a symbol for the law, and judgements- (Ps 19:7)

*Church - a body, congregation or organization (the origin of the word comes from lord, master and hero warrior)

*to buy - to acquire ownership (redeem), to accept or believe

*tickets - a token that payment has been made for access

Blessings to you and Warrior BEE
Galena~
clare777
Diamond Member

Post by clare777 »

Hello Dreamer..Your son is a mighty warrior and has a pure heart!!!

I do believe that this is a warning dream for you..that there is gossip in the church..bees sting don't they...?? You buying tickets to see the movie...movie is usually represents the prophetic...
paying the price for the prophetic...most religious people do not except the prophetic....and your son is seeing this....
Just some thoughts here...anyways, it this does not bare witness then disregard....
Blessings in Christ,
Clarisssa
jewel

Post by jewel »

Dreamer-

Very often the people inside the church try to do the right thing... and be "good" people. Sadly, many are missing an important ingrediant and that is the ablity to understand that God often uses the unlikely and offensive packages to do His mighty work. The formal term for this is discernment. Lack of this gift of the spirit can be seen through a lack of being able to judge situations or people rightly.

I was seeing your son as a hidden one, not that nobody knows he carries this grand gift for some such as youself obviously do. However, the church may struggle with accepting a mighty power coming from a little boy. Often we think that these gifts must be earned through time, even if we don't say that openly. I often see bee's as gossip... words spoken behind the scenes that hurt and cut people down. The deep hidden feelings of having to "do your time" makes it hard to really listen and embrace what younger people say as being very valid because they haven't done the time. I personally see this as legalism in its most dangerous form..... if the church doesn't embrace this gift from within your son then he very easily could feel a desperate desire to simply leave and perhaps even go to another source to release this gift. It is part of him, and being free to operate in it is one of his deepest needs as a person.

Perhaps it would be a good idea to warn him about how people sometimes don't understand but that isn't his fault and that he shouldn't ever take that as a reason to quit moving in it. Don't share it with him as a way of being judgemental but as a way to help prepare him for the rejection he may face for his gift. Don't let the enemy use legalism to shut your boy down and send him away from the church!!! He will release his gift in one way or another.... I just think he will be better off if he is prepared that legalism exists and ways he can begin to deal with it so that it doesn't harden his sweet little heart.

Sorry, I got a bit heated there.... guess I'm a tad passionate about the issue. GBU for knowing and loving the gift in your son, even being willing to accept it for the grand power it holds within him. If your spirit doesn't bear witness, then feel free to discard my comments.... even if I feel very passionate about it, you have 100% freedom to determine the truth from the false because I'm but a vessel that makes mistakes.

jewel