Impartation and..."Now Behold the Lamb of God"...

Archives for 2007
clare777
Diamond Member

Impartation and..."Now Behold the Lamb of God"...

Post by clare777 »

In the first part of this dream I am sitting in an outside meeting among people who where in "Katrina" (and yes, they are African-american)....there is a man in front who has a map and is setting boundaries and giving land and plots to people.
The scene changes and I am outside of a tent meeting with two other woman. One of them I know...."Kim" and the other one I do not. We get to the tent meeting and Prophetess Bynum walks up to us and instantly lays hands on"Kim" and she recieves the Baptism of the Holy Ghost (irl...she is not baptized in the holy ghost and does not particulary like Prophetess Bynum). Then, Prophetess walked up to me and told me to look into her eyes...
then, she put her right hand on top of my head and the other on my stomach....she said, "You are pregnant"....then she starts praying in tongues and did an impartation over me... :roll:
The scene changes and I walk into a huge building that had marble floors and white pillars in it...I am singing "Now Behold the Lamb of God"....and i see these two women suspended in the air climbing the walls. It looked like they where having intercourse but no one was there...One of them was asking for help...so I walked up to"" her and singing "Jesus....is the lamb....thank for the blood of Jesus"...well, as I got closer to her...I could feel the oppression and it got more difficult to say "Jesus"...then I started singing "I praise you Jesus"....finally she got free....after she started singing "Jesus".....(I told her that she needed to sing with me and say the name of Jesus and thank Him for the blood that was shed)....I had to do the same thing with the other woman...
The scene changes again and I am another meeting with some African-Americans...I am holding picture of a man, and a woman (who is in the dream is the mother) walks up to me....and we all hold the picture and start singing..."Now Behold the Lamb of God" ...in the dream..we all come together in a group and start singing this...Prophetess is there also watching all of this...
I then woke up....singing "Now Behold the Lamb of God.."

Blessings in Christ,
Clarissa
cbass
Silver Member

Post by cbass »

I dont understand all of it but let me tell you what I do see: To be pregnant in a dream often means pregnant with ministry, so she was saying you have a ministry inside you.
A pillar is a support and if the pillars were white well then i would represent that to be Jesus,, or a heavenly being.
The ladies having intercourse,, Maybe this is a symbol of perversion and you were showing them how to be free from there sin (your ministry that you are pregnant with)
Juanita Bynum watchin you could represent the spiritual authority that you will be under as you lead your ministry.

Thats what I see,, I could be off.. Just pray about it and see if it ministers to your spirit.