My son's dream: dragons and serpents

Archives for 2007
allforHim
Gold Member

My son's dream: dragons and serpents

Post by allforHim »

Greeting dear family,

my teenage son recently had another dream. (revised per his memory)

he is the observer and can hear his voice narrating.

he is hovering over open land and see black birds coming from the east. he understands he is facing north. the sky is filled with stormy grey clouds. the black birds turn and fly north.

a sudden bolt of lightening cracks and hits the ground and it opens. out comes black water. it looks like a river. there are black serpents -- lockness monster-like, raising up out of it snapping at the sky.

then from the sky come white dragons flying down to defeat the black snake-monsters. but the serpent things open their mouths and devour the dragons. there was one dragon for each serpent.

he doesnt remember clearly how many there were, but it looked to be about a dozen.

then a huge white dragon plummets to the ground and all the other serpents began to devour it but not completely. Then all the serpents turn white beginning from the tail up to the head. Then the white serpents somehow "flew" up into the sky and disappeared.

The earth closed back up, the half-eaten white dragon got up and followed the white serpents.

Then a flock of doves appear flying from the east and followed the sun as it set in the west. the sky was clear now.

end of his dream.

Thank you.
shine
Diamond Member

Post by shine »

ok, I'm bumping this to look at again later.
As it is in the archives for unanswered dreams - not sure if I can find it again.
I just felt the urge to go to the unanswered category, read a couple and landed on this one.
Since there are know coincidences. . .and this is dated Oct 25 too. . .& I dreamed of a white dragon once, I want to compare this later.
Jesus is the Saviour
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

Post by Jewels-inhisheart »

The things in this dream seem.... spiritual,,,, from the demonic realm... black birds,,,serpents dragons.... things coming out of the earth....Black water,,stormy sky..its like something out of a horror film
IT may be a picture of the spiritual warfare going on at this time of year. IT may just be in general fro the whole earth, about this time there seems to be upheaval. U know that witches and disciples of saten take these seasons seriously, They arnt just nice time for parties and dressing up our kids in cute costumes.
Intercessors that understand how need to be alert over our nation and their particular region ,, This is my own advice,, im speaking from my own heart here.
{Pray over your home and son the next week or so. If he is mature enough and understands and can handle it without being unduly interested,,,, explain the origination this 'Halloween: and that the forces are still at work .
But we are the body of Christ are called to bring light where there is darkness,,,, and truth where there are lies....I wanted to add,,, i cant be for certain but dont be fully convinced the ' white dragons' are good. First they are dragons which sends up a red flag and they were defeated . This COULD mean that there is fighting in the enemies camp itself now. I'm not so sure they are all in perfect unity and have abounding love for each other...
This is only a guess here, This is a interesting dream an hopefully a seasoned interpreter with perhaps a seers gift can look at this. Blessings
shesthedreamer
Gold Member

Post by shesthedreamer »

It reminded me of the end times

Daniel 7:23."He gave me this explanation: 'The fourth beast is a fourth kingdom that will appear on earth. It will be different from all the other kingdoms and will devour the whole earth, trampling it down and crushing it.
24.The ten horns are ten kings who will come from this kingdom. After them another king will arise, different from the earlier ones; he will subdue three kings.
25.He will speak against the Most High and oppress his saints and try to change the set times and the laws. The saints will be handed over to him for a time, times and half a time.
26." 'But the court will sit, and his power will be taken away and completely destroyed forever.
27.Then the sovereignty, power and greatness of the kingdoms under the whole heaven will be handed over to the saints, the people of the Most High. His kingdom will be an everlasting kingdom, and all rulers will worship and obey him.'

or Revelation 17:8.
The beast, which you saw, once was, now is not, and will come up out of the Abyss and go to his destruction. The inhabitants of the earth whose names have not been written in the book of life from the creation of the world will be astonished when they see the beast, because he once was, now is not, and yet will come.
9."This calls for a mind with wisdom. The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits.
10.They are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; but when he does come, he must remain for a little while.
11.The beast who once was, and now is not, is an eighth king. He belongs to the seven and is going to his destruction.
12."The ten horns you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but who for one hour will receive authority as kings along with the beast.
13.They have one purpose and will give their power and authority to the beast.
14.They will make war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will overcome them because he is Lord of lords and King of kings--and with him will be his called, chosen and faithful followers."
15.Then the angel said to me, "The waters you saw, where the prostitute sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations and languages.
16.The beast and the ten horns you saw will hate the prostitute. They will bring her to ruin and leave her naked; they will eat her flesh and burn her with fire.
17.For God has put it into their hearts to accomplish his purpose by agreeing to give the beast their power to rule, until God's words are fulfilled.
18.The woman you saw is the great city that rules over the kings of the earth."
Collosians 3:16
Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God.