Baby

Archived Dreams from 2014
Onlybygrace
Bronze Member

Baby

Post by Onlybygrace »

I dreamt that I saw my friend (colleague at work) carrying a baby on her back, (the way African people carry baby on their back) I looked at the baby on her back and told her that she wrapped the baby too tight, it may be difficult for baby to breath the way she wrapped him (the baby is a little boy about 3 months old) I helped to move the baby's head to face outside - to mums left side and check that his okay. I remember saying to her before I left her that we both have two children.

Blessings :s61:
Onlybygrace
Bronze Member

Re: Baby

Post by Onlybygrace »

Any word of knowledge and prayer about this dream will be appreciated. :D
Carterman
Gold Member

Post by Carterman »

Onlybygrace wrote:I dreamt that I saw my friend (colleague at work) carrying a baby on her back, (the way African people carry baby on their back) I looked at the baby on her back and told her that she wrapped the baby too tight, it may be difficult for baby to breath the way she wrapped him (the baby is a little boy about 3 months old) I helped to move the baby's head to face outside - to mums left side and check that his okay. I remember saying to her before I left her that we both have two children.

Blessings :s61:
i think its about a responsibility that may now feel like a burden (b/c it's on the back). God may be saying to take some breathing space and not let yourself be suffocated. there could be meaning in your frineds name too or what she represents to you
Onlybygrace
Bronze Member

Post by Onlybygrace »

Thank you for your response Carterman - will pray about your response and allow the Holy Spirit to give more understanding.
Blessings