Room Full of Vegetables

Archived Dreams from 2015
JesusReigns

Room Full of Vegetables

Post by JesusReigns »

I was at a location that reminded me of a hospital. A large place with big, open hallways, and people passing through. People waiting in line.

There is a room. With the help of others, including my mother and father in law, we rebuild this room from the bottom up. I see them lifting. We set up an assortment of vegetables. The room now resembles the produce section of a grocery store. Nothing but vegetables.

Throughout the building process, there is a sense of pushing things out that are no longer good or not good at all. Homosexuality comes to mind. And this detail alone angers my sister in law (who happens to be in a homosexual relationship).

Can anyone interpret this dream? Any insight would be great. There is some relevancy to my life and I am curious as to how it would apply. Thank you.
Hope in Christ
Gold Member

Post by Hope in Christ »

Hello Jesus Reigns
The first thing that comes to mind when reading this is Jesus, words "this kind only comes out with prayer and fasting. The vegetables remind me of Daniels fast. The rebuilding in the hospital the tearing down and rebuilding with your family reminds me of pulling down generational strongholds through Gods leading you into a time of sanctification, prayer and fasting against demonic strongholds and then through His power and grace, there will be freedom and healing for your family. Not sure this is your answer, it is just what it seemed like to me. If not please set it aside.
In His Grace
Hope
JesusReigns

Re: Room Full of Vegetables

Post by JesusReigns »

Thank you. There has been a lot of changes since this dream.
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Post by BlueDreamer »

Hallway= transition
Room= heart
Hospital=place of healing
Mom and dad= Holy Spirit and the father
Fruit= fruits of the spirit

The Lord is transitioning you into a place where you can heal and rebuild your heart. He and the Holy Spirit will help you through this rebuilding process where spirits that are unclean have clung to you. You will be getting rid of bad old things, generation curses and or spirits, and replacing them with new fruits in the spirit where you'll be able to access them.
JesusReigns

Post by JesusReigns »

Thank you BlueDreamer.

I am beginning to wonder whether this dream was for me. I had this dream following a fallout with a family member. Since then I have been trying to find healing. But that individual has, too. We have now reconciled, but they also walked away from homosexuality.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Rebuilding of the room reminds me of renovating. The Gk word for renewing (the mind which Rom 12:2 speaks of) comes from the Gk word for renovation. Tearing out old things and rebuilding it; Nasir Siddiki shared this nugget and it stuck out because his FIL is a native GK speaker.

Produce--the ability to produce or reproduce as you know is not existent naturally in a homosexual relationship.

Produce also speaks to me of the original diet God had gave to Adam prior to the Fall so maybe this speaks of following His original plan and in so doing being able to be fruitful and fill the earth...Gen 1:28.

Just some thoughts--don't know if that adds any more to your understanding. But produce/the ability to be productive seems to be important. Praying He gives you insight!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
JesusReigns

Post by JesusReigns »

keilani wrote:Rebuilding of the room reminds me of renovating. The Gk word for renewing (the mind which Rom 12:2 speaks of) comes from the Gk word for renovation. Tearing out old things and rebuilding it; Nasir Siddiki shared this nugget and it stuck out because his FIL is a native GK speaker.

Produce--the ability to produce or reproduce as you know is not existent naturally in a homosexual relationship.

Produce also speaks to me of the original diet God had gave to Adam prior to the Fall so maybe this speaks of following His original plan and in so doing being able to be fruitful and fill the earth...Gen 1:28.

Just some thoughts--don't know if that adds any more to your understanding. But produce/the ability to be productive seems to be important. Praying He gives you insight!
Thank you keilani for your input. It all really ties in nicely with the meaning, but also with what has been going on in my personal life.