yellow sax

Archived Dreams from 2015
spiritledd
Diamond Member

yellow sax

Post by spiritledd »

I was with woman, but she left because I paid no attention to her I just wanted to party ...then I saw Ross again told me the story of why his woman left (same as mine) he shared chocolates and tobacco, that was in a tin, and wrapped in tin foil ...he had friend too who was listening, and put his feet on my shoulders like foot stool ...felt good actually, like massage ...I was at party town ...played a bright florescent yellow sax that had no keys, just holes in pattern of two holes together then space ...it was also a Theremin instrument ...if some one got in front of the opening of horn it would change tone ...people were dancing while I played it ...when I finished, blue eyed black lady said, might be other musicians who are better, but they cant get groove going like you ...Troy Dole was bartending and was up real high above ...I said open the tap ...he did and I took a drink as it fell from like 30 ft ...it was black beer like Guinness every one clapped ...felt like the life of the party ...also saw Jim Tesh along the way ...he said he cant go because people kick his motorcycle, because they think it was built by a company that they hate ...he said but it is not made by that company, even though it looks like it

upon waking I heard... "opulent" then "derision" then "instruct" then "comp" then "ittle bit" ...like "little bit" with out the L ...was not sure about that one, but heard yesterday 2x then 1x waking today ...so pretty sure it is The Lord