A TEXT MESSAGE VISION...

Archived Dreams from 2015
eyes.enlightened
Platinum Member

A TEXT MESSAGE VISION...

Post by eyes.enlightened »

I saw a vision of a text message with, "And Eve came"

I had just hung up the phone talking with a friend. Then I laid down in bed and the vision appeared.

Any thoughts?

Shalom & Love +
firewater
Silver Member

Re: A TEXT MESSAGE VISION...

Post by firewater »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eve_%28name%29: The traditional meaning of Eve is 'living'. I think of her as a mother. She is the first wife & mother. Could symbolise female characteristics.

Seeing it as text might suggest something definate, clear, decided.

"And Eve came" has a sense of completeness, resolution about it. Like a musical chord that resolves. This kind of goes with it being in text format- resolved, clear.

The promise of the messiah was given to Eve. Reminded of "The Word became flesh & dwelt amongst us." She is like a figurative "mother". The "mother" to the messiah coming is love.

Eve was also Adam's partner, helpmate, wife. Before she came, Adam had no suitable companion. "And Eve came". Fruitfulness followed.

Can you connect any of this with what you discussed with your friend?
DownPour

Post by DownPour »

eyes.enlightened wrote:I saw a vision of a text message with, "And Eve came"

I had just hung up the phone talking with a friend. Then I laid down in bed and the vision appeared.

Any thoughts?

Shalom & Love +
I see this as a message from God
The name EVE is from the Hebrew name חַוָּה (Chawwah), which was derived from the Hebrew word חוה (chawah) "to breathe" or the related word חיה (chayah) "to live".
Perhaps you feel a lack of lustre or tiredness in your spiritual life. God is letting you know that HE is sending you His breath of life (Holy Spirit) to bring you more of Him at some point. The text message is simply discerned as a "message" from God.
Blessings
eyes.enlightened
Platinum Member

Post by eyes.enlightened »

firewater,

Thanking God for you!

Yes, the vision did connect with what my friend and I had discussed. I didn't think about connecting it to the phone call, until after I read your post. Firewater, everything God used you to point out to me was right on the mark. I realized that the simple text of "And Eve came", God sent it to bring clarity and life to me. It also answered my prayers about several things too.

It was amazing how in detail you were able to see so much in, "And Eve came"; that opened layers of understanding for me. So many things were being revealed to you from that statement, I couldn't connect it to anything before.

Thank you for taking the time to bring out several ways to look at Eve, and the different aspects of her life. When you did that, it was the key that unlocked everything for me. I also have a new outlook on Eve that I've never thought about her before. Your interpretation brought joy and comfort to my heart.

Again, thank you and Happy New Years!

Shalom & Love +

DownPour

I agree, thank you and Happy New Years!

Shalom & Love +