Tree Root growing from head

Archived Dreams from 2015
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

Tree Root growing from head

Post by kbasmommy »

This is a new reoccurring dream I've read many scriptures concerning trees and roots but I'm having difficulty with understanding why it's in my head.

Here is my dream:

There is a tree growing out of the center of my head. It's a short stump not fully grown yet and very tender to the touch. I go to the dr. Because I'm concerned it's a brain tumor. Since the stump is short I'm able to hide it under a beenie. He removes the beenie and examines it. He asks if I've had any sensitivity to light. I tell him no everything is fine but I did buy new sunglasses because I'm trying to lighten the mood. Then I say "well maybe it's all in my head!" Still trying to lighten the mood but he continues to examine it. It reminded me of the stump on the top of a pumpkin, but it was definitely a root of a tree planted on my head.
keilani
Site Moderator

Re: Tree Root growing from head

Post by keilani »

Roots = thoughts

As a man thinks in his heart so IS he. You will become what you think or said another way what we are producing/growing in our life is simply a reflection of the thoughts we think.

The head can also speak of authority or covering so I wonder if this may be related to issues of your thoughts on authority/covering--whether it be of your natural husband or Jesus, I'm not sure.

Jesus also told a parable where He likened The Word (or words) to seed. The things we think about ourselves, our lives, or anything always starts with words we heard or were told.

A tree always produces fruit according to it's kinds--olive trees bear olives, fig trees bear figs; in the same way that blessing or a blessed life can only come forth from His Life words (seeds) for His Words are only capable of producing thoughts, spoken words and actions/choices that will produce Life and blessing fruit (Jas 3). The same is true if words of the curse or untruths were told to us and we believe it. We can only produce in line with the curse because the seed in our hearts will only produce thoughts/spoken words/actions or choices that are in line with the curse. This is why the renewal of our mind (Rom 12:2) is so important.

The fact that He asked if you were sensitive to Light and that you were trying to 'lighten" the mood makes me think Light is the answer.

Ps 119:130 says the entrance of Your Word gives Light and brings understanding to the simple.

Just some thoughts--praying He gives you the understanding and wisdom you need! Shalom!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

Post by kbasmommy »

Keilani! Good to hear from you! I was thinking head and covering too. I found this verse
Isaiah 11:1
Out of the stump of David's family will grow a shoot--yes, a new Branch bearing fruit from the old root.

And I was thinking maybe new root? Restoration of marriage/family because it looked like a root like the handle on a pumpkin not sure what that is called. Maybe restoration and growth out of the covering/husband? I've been praying for restoration. I hope that's the case.

Thank you!!!!
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Yes sister, I pray you've been well!!

God LOVES restoration! I would suggest looking for as many covenant promises you can on restoration, marriage, children and take time to speak them over yourself and your family! Jos 1:8 says if we will take the word and meditate (Hebrew word doesn't just mean "think on" but also to mutter it or speak it), then you will make your ways prosperous. That is basically the process of renewing your soul--mind, will, emotions--and you will find that when you have a new destination (ie. God's will is a whole, restored marriage), then you will find that your focus will be firm in Him and everything else will have to line up with your focus.

Praying His best for every area of your life in 2015 sis! Blessings upon you all!
***More To Come***

and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

Post by kbasmommy »

Beautiful! Will do God bless you!
Carterman
Gold Member

Post by Carterman »

kbasmommy wrote:This is a new reoccurring dream I've read many scriptures concerning trees and roots but I'm having difficulty with understanding why it's in my head.

Here is my dream:

There is a tree growing out of the center of my head. It's a short stump not fully grown yet and very tender to the touch. I go to the dr. Because I'm concerned it's a brain tumor. Since the stump is short I'm able to hide it under a beenie. He removes the beenie and examines it. He asks if I've had any sensitivity to light. I tell him no everything is fine but I did buy new sunglasses because I'm trying to lighten the mood. Then I say "well maybe it's all in my head!" Still trying to lighten the mood but he continues to examine it. It reminded me of the stump on the top of a pumpkin, but it was definitely a root of a tree planted on my head.
Youre growing in godly thinking
I am the Root and the Offspring of David
per Rev22:16
and youll be sensitive to Gods leading (sensitive 2 touch)
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

Post by kbasmommy »

Praise The Lord! Thank you for sharing Carter!
firewater
Silver Member

Post by firewater »

Hi Kbasmommy,

A couple of sensitive questions so please don't feel obliged to reply if you don't feel comfortable doing so. I will understand.

How long have you been separated from your husband? Is there another woman involved?
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

Post by kbasmommy »

@firewater sent PM...
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Shalom kba and firewater! I greatly appreciate your respect for the delicate matters involved with this dream. Just as a reminder, please remember we discourage private interps for the safety of our Tehillah family.

Kba--sis, if there are things more of a delicate nature that you would like to share in regards to this dream, I can bring this to the attention of the Admins and someone will get back to you with some options ok! God's peace upon you sis and thank you firewater for your love and patience!
***More To Come***

kbasmommy
Diamond Member

Post by kbasmommy »

@Keilani oops ok sis! :D
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Not an oopsie lol, it's ok sis! Just wanted you to know that there are options for topics that are more sensitive so if you're interested, just let me know and I can talk with someone from Admin ok! Enjoy your day lovely!
***More To Come***