Chaos & Broken cabinets???

Archived Dreams from 2015
Miyme

Chaos & Broken cabinets???

Post by Miyme »

Disclaimer: my attention in this dream is mostly towards symbolic meaning of cabinets & the hardware to 'fix' them I think it's a simple meaning possibly but I'm overlooking it somehow???

Blessings in Christ, I have been absent from this dream board for a few years now...hadn't really been experiencing dreams as I had in past until recently. Here's an example of one of the few dreamt this one is from July/August 2014:

second dream about my mate...in dream, name is 'David'. This time he was helping out trying to fix things around the house. I believe I was taking a nap, but he kept finding things to fix. Like there were screws needed for cabinets in kitchen where doors needed to be put back on right. Then appears an (estranged) female cousin, Kenya, comes around too but it wasn't until I got up, that she becomes a nuisance!! Like she saw how much he cared for ME. At one point, he started making me breakfast. Then I took over & he took a nap...so I finished up fixing things & started making him breakfast asked him what he normally eats...his items weren't in fridge really,so I started trying to find things that he'd like anyway...that's when Kenya REALLY comes in being messy because she sees the chemistry & how sweet he's being to me & I him...He is annoyed ready to go bk to his house due to her trying to start an argument etc...I had to get a hold of him & explain why she's acting like that & I'll step in to shield him from her....pay her Nooooooo mind...hug him kiss him tenderly (again! Embrace is endearing we are a couple...I'm on his neck, embracing his body, whispering in ear everything's will be okay...STAY, let me prepare your breakfast, then we can go...He agrees...he wants to protect me from the attacks because now she's accusing me to my aunts(makes calls on phone in living room) etc...I try to calm David...somewhere in dream, I remember also talking to my assistant principal about it being my last year because I'm moving...He convinces me to stay until I get to year where I can receive max pay out for retirement...ask David, he agrees. But cousin's temperament at house gets nastier now she wants to attack us so 'David' & I start working on rounding up our things & leaving...as we are in process of doing so, she's making threats, telling somebody on phone I'm doing wrong when I'm not doing anything of the sort...there is a bunch of junk in way of living room blocking our way out but we STILL make it till were FINALLY OUT going to his home although, female relative is constantly bickering & talking about me...to which I ignore it & keep moving forward out of that environment with fiance. Finally, We're FREE!! Woke up thinking I dreamt about him again???

-Miyme
firewater
Silver Member

Re: Chaos & Broken cabinets???

Post by firewater »

Sounds like there is some meddling going on in your relationship IRL?

Kitchen cabinets hold what we feed on. Symbolic feeding can refer to what we listen to. Cabinets are used to put things away. Might refer to avaid taking on board any gossip or negative talk about you and/or your fiance.

I am reminded of the leaving & cleaving. Seems to be a making your house in order in preparation for your marriage. So you are blessed in your leaving & entering. Deut 28:6.
Miyme

Re: Chaos & Broken cabinets???

Post by Miyme »

Praise God!!! Firewater!!! Thank you soooo much!! I knew I was overthinking the cabinet imagery!! You are DEAD on!! There has been so much negative 'chatter' but more so from a fear & torment P.O.V. God has been admonishing me with trust & believing Him. Maybe the screws are symbolical of security or locking in place? Again, thank you for allowing The Lord to use you!!!

In Christ,

-Miyme