bear coming through back door

Archived Dreams from 2015
firewater
Silver Member

bear coming through back door

Post by firewater »

Dreamed I was in a hallway somewhere. A bear (there are no wild nears in the country I live in)was coming through the back door. The dry wall/ gyprock was peeling from the wall further down the hallway behind me. I knew I had to go towards the bear before I could climb the wall & be out of reach.( I am not sure why I thought I could climb without anything on the wall to grip on to.)
In the next scene I was in a room in a dormitory with my wife( & maybe family). Suddenly there was a lot of noise outside our room. I wondered if it was the bear. It was 5 minutes to 11. I opened the door to see a lot of people & commotion.( I didn't know why.)
EOD
silentqueen
Gold Member

Re: bear coming through back door

Post by silentqueen »

What color was the bear?
Back door - alternate entrance or wrong way to enter.

People with bad intentions often come in through the back door (literal and figurative).
If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you can ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you. (John 15:7)

Thank you Lord for working things out for me!
firewater
Silver Member

Re: bear coming through back door

Post by firewater »

Thanks SQ

The bear was normal colour. But I guess I sensed it more than seeing it.

IRL I have read a couple of articles about how share prices are over-valued & are due for a correction. Now the dream could be coming out of that daytime activity or a confirmation of that.

Bears can represent a number of things including Russia. I think in this instance it is representing a bear market (going down) coming causing commotion. See also the " Stupid Mistake" dream.