vision question

Archived Dreams from 2015
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

vision question

Post by ElijahsTask »

I see my son walking down our driveway with 2 people on either side of him. I can't see their faces. He has a black short sleeved shirt on. While recapturing that vision in my head can I envision him with a different color shirt on? In other words, could this be a warning vision that I am to pray about and in doing so, envision a different color shirt on him?
Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on My holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand--
firewater
Silver Member

Re: vision question

Post by firewater »

Sounds like a good idea.

The short sleeves might suggest a good season for positive change. Warmer, more light around.

The people on either side may also be a prayer point. What kind of company is he keeping? 1 cor 15:33.

Clothes speak of something we put on rather than who we are.
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

Greetings. Thank you for the encouragement. I get a negative sense with the 2 on either side. The only people I know that he knows are unsavory. People I wouldn't want at or in my home much less on the property. Since he seems very focused and his walk directed, I am more observant than walking out to greet him as I normally would. Great post FW thank you for your response
Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on My holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand--
eyes.enlightened
Platinum Member

Post by eyes.enlightened »

ElijahTask,

Visions are usually literal. So, you should go with what you perceived about the two walking beside him. Thank God that you have already prayed about it, which was the right thing to do. I believe that whatever the negative feelings were that you perceived in the vision; your prayers have stopped it from transpiring. (((HALLELUJAH)))! God revealed to you something that could have happened, but your prayers have stopped it! "The weapons of our warfare are not carnal." Praising God for your immediate response in prayer.

I will keep you and your son in prayer, along with you.

Shalom and Love +