tree, road, ditch

Archived Dreams from 2015
sigmon2
Diamond Member

tree, road, ditch

Post by sigmon2 »

hi all, hope your day is good.
had a dream just before 2 am this morning.
it started with myself and a group of men at my grandmother's place. we were standing on the road between her house and her brother's. both are deceased now and the houses are dream symbols here. my dreams place me here a lot. anyway, I see stuff going down toward her other brother's house and I look then I turn and my youngest son throws something white, like a large sheet or paper in a ditch across the road. I fuss at him and he gets disrespectful, we bump into each other and he lands in a ditch. I get worried cause there are snakes, but none show up. the ditch was not earlier but now is, overgrown. one of the men holds back the overgrowth so I can see my son sprawled out on the dry ground. I have regret and tell him to get up.
I also see these very large trucks and trailers, moving even larger pieces of a trunk of a very large tree. it is very, very huge...to the point they must use two semi's and all the connections to help move the trunk. they are moving the pieces from behind my grandmother's house across a field down a side road, across the road I am on and on down the side road to where my uncle moved too. I think I remember 4 sections. moving 3 and one still at the site. the tree has a white inside and a brownish, golden bark. I watch and wonder what it means...then I wake up.
thanks
scott
Waiting on the Lord in a Hurry
sigmon2
Diamond Member

Re: tree, road, ditch

Post by sigmon2 »

to be honest one thing bothers me about this dream.......if the tree represents the family, then where does it take us. ie...my mom is the only one left, dad and mom met and married there. I have 3 sisters, the tree was divided into 4 pieces. but the fourth was still in the ground and the other three were being moved. I went through a lot of pictures and the oak is the close match. my uncle's family was broken by divorce too. my parent's was not. 3 of us are the same broken one refuses to marry. well just wondering also cause just short time ago I had a dream with my mom on a sick bed or something like it. her health is not good but she is making day by day....I am praising the Lord Jesus she has returned to him in heart. thanks
Waiting on the Lord in a Hurry