pins,mower,lap

Archived Dreams from 2015
sigmon2
Diamond Member

pins,mower,lap

Post by sigmon2 »

hi had this one yesterday when I fell asleep while waiting to go back to work.
it started with me in a house, and it looked like people were packing. I saw boxes and people loading them with stuff. then the dream shifted to me walking up to a doorway and my ex wife was there telling me how busy she was and still had more to do. as she walked away I saw a lawn mower in the doorway with fresh cut green grass on it. it was a nice green too. I said she needed to move it cause the people could not get through the door. she kept going. so I stepped forwarded to move it over and it would not move. then an old boss was there, it seems inside the doorway was like an old shop or store of some kind cause some people came past me into it. he said it was ok and he wanted to show me how to fix stuff.
he was always a fix it up man, no matter what it was....so he pulled out a bunch of stuff and walked over and started to work on something or the lawnmower. pieces and parts were everywhere. I suddenly had a hand full of pins or small nails and I put them in my mouth till my mouth was so full I could shove no more. the boss was still talking. I almost swallowed but coughed air spitting out a bunch. I held the rest. I reached down to pick up what I dropped and in between the nuts, and bolts and washers and such I was having no luck. so I stopped.
then I saw and old foster kid of mine and another boy sitting on the sofa. I sat on the floor and put my head in his lap/ more on his leg, and he reached over and held my left hand, it was in sort of a fist he held the fingers. I could feel the warmth of him and his love for me. the slowly I woke up.
thanks for reading
scott
Waiting on the Lord in a Hurry