PLASTIC CUP FILLED W/OIL ON TOP STOVE MELTED...

Archived Dreams from 2015
eyes.enlightened
Platinum Member

PLASTIC CUP FILLED W/OIL ON TOP STOVE MELTED...

Post by eyes.enlightened »

I was in the kitchen with my niece. I placed a 32 oz. white plastic cup filled with oil, on top of a white stove. Somehow the plastic cup melted and the oil from the cup was flowing across the top of the stove. I was shocked, because I did not understand how the cup melted like that, because it was not sitting on the stove burners. And there was no heat turned on the stove either. The cup was sitting in the middle of the stove, where no heat can get to it, even if the burners were turned on. I just stood there amazed, and wondering how I could clean up, this strange thing happening.

My niece went to another part of the house to tell her mother about it. She told her, I'd placed a plastic cup on top of the stove and it had melted. The oil that was inside the cup is all over the top of the stove. While she was gone, I stood there watching the oil continued to flow down the stove and onto the hard wood floor. When it got to the floor, it was the size of a pool. It kept moving toward the living room carpet. All the time, I am watching it move across the floor and not able to do anything about it. Then I woke up.

I have some thoughts about what it could mean, but I am seeking confirmation as well. Your input would be greatly appreciated.

SHALOM & LOVE +