band was playing at mom's

Archived Dreams from 2015
spiritledd
Diamond Member

band was playing at mom's

Post by spiritledd »

band was playing on deck outside ...but it was inside also somehow? ...it was 3 famous people ...two gals and guy ...guy from that 70's show Eric played bass ...two gals sang both them also well known ...think one gal was St. Vincent at least her hair was like that ...their were others who were accompaniment ...lots of them ...but it was like theses 3 were core ...it was joke band ...they sang jokes ...they were playing at my moms ...I had back spray paint ...I was supposed to be doing some thing with it ...I accidently got it on expensive curtains mom was very upset ...band felt responsible and paid mom $1200 bucks ...seemed mom was overly concerned about material stuff, when I looked around house ... ...something about her car I had something to do with damaging it ...then she was planning getting revenge on my GTO when she saw it coming but I was step ahead of her ...then saw dog getting thrown down from cliff again and again by wrestlers ...then these wrestlers captured me and were hurting me and trying to do perverse things ...kept seeing ice buckets with ice ...they wanted throw me down like dog but were unsuccessful ...also I got free and did damage to them and found woman hiding inside of a bed and freed her too ...they had her working for them and she was trying to help them hurt me, but I knew it was not her idea that she was forced

heard "sliver" and heard song "Victor's Crown" with my Spirit ears