showing a tape

Archived Dreams from 2015
spiritledd
Diamond Member

showing a tape

Post by spiritledd »

I was showing a tape of me playing and it was really horrible ...I had only minutes to learn songs ......I was telling of how horrible it was to gal ...I told her about my job ...I said I was caretaking and I was bondservant ...that I hated it, but loved it ...that I had not relapsed on meth coke or heroin ...which is true IRL ...don't drink alcohol or smoke weed or cigs either ...but I guess other folks were saying that I had relapsed ...she got up from where we were laying together ...I wondered where she went, and I found her, and she was talking to her mom on phone hiding in bushes ...I picked up two bricks and carried them to dug out place on side of road, where gal had laid on me, and I felt her left shoulder muscle, and right buttocks muscle ...I put the bricks down right there in the hole dip ...she had laptop full of spaghetti meat sauce she asked if I wanted some ...I dipped finger in it and tasted it, then said... I don't eat ...then I went to medicine cabinet and saw cologne called "masters touch" ...put it on my right outer thigh, and rubbed my right wrist, and smelled it, then put it in my right coat pocket ...then I took asthma medicine and vitamins ...watching band tape again I realized it was not so bad ...in fact it was pretty good