Evil looking spirit in my home

Archived Dreams from 2015
J.B

Evil looking spirit in my home

Post by J.B »

I had a dream a man that looked just like my husband touched me I was walking down my hall way in my home. I knew he was not my husband then he turned into an evil looking spirit with a black cape that had a hood on his head. His face was not a human face he had glowing red eyes with pieces of red glowing strips on his face I knew he was evil.my husband showed up and tried to grab him to kick him out of the house and he ran out the door and stood across the street on the side walk looking at us. I knew he was evil so I was pointing my finger at him rebuking him in the name of Jesus and he just stood there looking at us. God spoke to me It's like his voice came down from Heaven on the top of my head and he said I have taken care of this. So I started pointing my finger that the evil spirit and I started laughing at it then I woke up from the dream.
Last edited by J.B on Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
jeff
Site Moderator

Re: Evil looking spirit in my home

Post by jeff »

Sounds like a spiritual victory just happened on your behalf, praise God!
J.B

Post by J.B »

Thank you Jeff for the reply. After that dream my husband had an attack at his work I believe God will take care of it praise his holy name..
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Post by Truth Seeker »

JB,

This spirit resembles the spirit of death. Is anyone in your family dealing with depression, is anyone overwelmed and feel like giving up. You said your husband had an attack, what do you mean by that?

TS
Truth Seeker