Flying and ?????

Archived Dreams from 2015
dborah777
Diamond Member

Flying and ?????

Post by dborah777 »

Dream/Vision 1
In the first dream/vision, I was laying on my husband's chest, I could see through his skin as if my eyes were x-ray machines. There was a somewhat large circle of blood that started moving up from his rib cage toward his heart. I woke up.

Dream/Vision 2
I was out and about in a nice area on a beautiful sunny day. Someone said there's a storm coming. I thought, no way. I looked up and saw heavy clouds coming my way. It was absolutely impossible to get away from this storm. I started to run, and suddenly, I took off flying like superman… it was sooooooooooo real that when I think about it, I feel like I'm flying.

Thank you!
caahbHg,
deBorah
firewater
Silver Member

Re: Flying and ?????

Post by firewater »

There's a lovely picture of intimacy between you & your husband at the start of the dream. And a suggestion of him being transparaent before you. Has he shared something very personal with you recently? Sounds like you have a very good relationship.

Would be good to continue prayers of protection & divine health for your husband. I would encourage you not to be fearful. God is in control. Some pratical steps may be helpful eg a checkup with the doctor, a diet & exercise check.

It also may be symbolic of something which might attack his hearts desires, or his inner energy or motivation. Something like a major discouragement or disappointment.

Like the disciples, we need to go to Jesus in the midst of the storm, & remember that, because He is with us, nothing can "really" harm us.

God is your provider, not an employer or a business or a bank.